err...who did this. RIP

poor Oriental Whipped snake. :(

people bash jungle to find it, this one came to seek death...

I think this kind of green little snakes are pretty harmless, goes to show how ignorant some ppl are and kinda sad that this is a resultant of a modern society but yet still possess that prehistoric violent nature:nono:

Don't really have a problem with killing snakes that enter homes but... Not necessary to post pictures and be proud about it.

He might run into problem with animal lover....I find it a little bit cruel to post in such detail :sweat:

Poor snake.

A bit sadistic in my opinion. :angry: There is no need to post something like that, not as if the snaked had bitten him and he retaliated. This just show how an imbecile like him behaves.
:thumbsd:

I think this kind of green little snakes are pretty harmless, goes to show how ignorant some ppl are and kinda sad that this is a resultant of a modern society but yet still possess that prehistoric violent nature:nono:

yes! oriental whipped snakes are harmless unless provoked.

whoelse? alfred!

image.php

whoelse asking the obvious?

rawr. poor snakey. stupid on its part to go out ~~ see. i told u the world is a dangereous place. at least u ended up at that guy house and had a quick death. if goat koala turtle and any other animal found u... *shudders to think how it will be played to death*

Think oriental whipped snake only live in tree, hunting for lizard and small birds, they are mild poison but the venom is not really harmful to human. Whipped snake are not aggressive type too.