ERP rates going up again for third time this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
oil price is about to hit 100 dollars soon.. expect fare hike in transportation.

:sweat:

Think about it ...

GST Got up.
Flour Go up also ..
Petol Go upss ..
Erp also go ups ..
Transportation fee go ups

Not Sure will our income will go up up also ....

Up up and away.......

;(;(;(

My Bp also Going up ... :thumbsup: very Soon ... we will eat grass ..
Any way Singapore got lots of it ..

i am still wondering why S'poreans are still buying cars ? they get into car loans with banks !

is it for to courting gals ? ai yo... :sweat: get into debt for woman ?

The KPE is to ease jam, this will ease the CTE and PIE and ECP. Hence common sense is that the ERP should go down not UP....instead charge for everything.

want to promote having dinner with family, and yet put ERP from city after working hours. We have to pay to go home as well. SG wants more children? Fat hope with all these rising cost...:bheart:

my question is " Is raising rates an effective solution to ease jams ? "

:think:

could it be that our infrastructure needs capacity expansion ?

How much reserves do we have left? Is there a quota for Government investments?

F1, IRs, Orchard, Youth Olympics, .....etc. Everything happening within this year..:think:

How much reserves do we have left? Is there a quota for Government investments?

F1, IRs, Orchard, Youth Olympics, .....etc. Everything happening within this year..:think:

Not to worry .. Singapore Got us ....

Cannot just add 1% in Gst .. add some more on Erp .. and wahlar ...
All $$ back .. ahahhaha unless we walk to work and walk home after work ... if not try cycling ... :)

I m getting one .. ahahah .. faster than bus and cab sometime .. :)

The KPE is to ease jam, this will ease the CTE and PIE and ECP. Hence common sense is that the ERP should go down not UP....instead charge for everything.

want to promote having dinner with family, and yet put ERP from city after working hours. We have to pay to go home as well. SG wants more children? Fat hope with all these rising cost...:bheart:

ahhah ..
Before the jam stop .. make whatever u can .. if nto .. just add a few more gantrys ...

ahahha .. Bread Cost aslo Going up .... ahahahah .. :sweat:

oh ... Pub Price for electricity Going up next year ,,, one more UP UP >>>

not a good way to attract investors to Singapore.

do u know ? there has been feedback that our costs of runnning business in Singapore is too expensive.. :sweat: they will pick HK or Shanghai..

not a good way to attract investors to Singapore.

do u know ? there has been feedback that our costs of runnning business in Singapore is too expensive.. :sweat: they will pick HK or Shanghai..

Hmm ... Hope we dun lose our Job .. if not with all those Cost goign UP UP UP UP UP UP... very Fast we all also GO UP to heaven ...

Now i know why they want to build Hdb Flats up to 40 Floor .. 1000000 % Sure Die one ...
ahahahah :bsmilie:

As reports show, number of Singaporeans who are rich are rising so much so that news articles even talk about if the new rich are overdoing it. 500 over dollars risotto, gold leaf moon cakes, million dollar cars.... all being bought like there is no tomorrow. Property prices so hot that it is sizzling. It is no surprise that fares, Pub, erp charges are increasing.... after all Singaporeans can afford to pay. My thoughts are this is just the start.... in the next four years till elections.... more increases to be expected. Our pay increases? Well it all depends on what industry you are in.... if you are in banking and civil service then good for you. If not.... well... you may want to consider switching careers.

Hmm ... Hope we dun lose our Job .. if not with all those Cost goign UP UP UP UP UP UP... very Fast we all also GO UP to heaven ...

Now i know why they want to build Hdb Flats up to 40 Floor .. 1000000 % Sure Die one ...
ahahahah :bsmilie:

flats of 40 floors... ?? nearby Indonesia suffer a big earthquake.... we already shaked like mad.. it just takes a bigger earthquake than usual to go beyond threshold line.

flats of 40 floors... ?? nearby Indonesia suffer a big earthquake.... we already shaked like mad.. it just takes a bigger earthquake than usual to go beyond threshold line.

ahaha .. Well than we will build better Flats with higher Cost ... :thumbsup: Pay till u die .. ahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.