Erica

Status
Not open for further replies.

eadwine

Jan 17, 2002
east side
medium format?
wow lens glass detail rocks dude. long time no see =)

jOhO

Apr 20, 2003
Singapore
www.expressivelyjoho.com
nice shots, unfortunately for me the white thing (fountain?) is stealing too much attention from me... :)

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
shot 1 does not work for me. 1. i do not see her eye/eyes. besides, i think her eye/s lid is closed(unless intended). 2. too much black with no details. 3. merging of hairs, outfit into background.

the metallic colour of the bench was well captured.

modelinn

Apr 3, 2006
JT1 said:
I like the composition and poses, right timing! But is the original as dark?

JT1

Dec 1, 2004
Singapore
Eadwine ~ yup, the same MF camera is still working well...perhaps we'll catch up some time...

Renewification ~ thanks

Joho ~ yes some collateral damage on the thingy...a bit diff from original as played w curves on this posting to bring out the background and did it to that thing too..

Reachme2003 ~ A+

Modelin ~ thanks...yup original is darker in the background and almost same on the subject...I didn't do much PS...Credit to you and Erica... I'd like to thank you and Erica for turning things out so well.....

modelinn

Apr 3, 2006
JT1 said:
Modelin ~ thanks...yup original is darker in the background and almost same on the subject...I didn't do much PS...Credit to you and Erica... I'd like to thank you and Erica for turning things out so well.....
Hope u had a great shoot today too ya.. nice car to match Lea! Have to really thank u for the use of the car as prop.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.