Er. Lamps, gradients and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle

Sep 10, 2003
notions1cc5zv.jpg

notions2lamp10oh.jpg

notions3lamp23md.jpg

just had a new circular polariser fixed to my Canon PSA75 and was testing some shots around the neighbourhood. the leaves are kinda distracting i know, but, yeah, well, comments/critiques please. :D

hey, that cc is next to my block. :D

anyway, nice colours. mind showing the difference between putting on the polarizer and not putting it on??

ah thanks for the comments guys, wouldn't mind more, critiques even, but thanks. :D

asturias105: i'll try getting some shots without the polarizer on, but in ur sig it says u own an A75 too, i use the same camera, so i guess you can try it and see the difference for urself too. i took those shots on Program mode in the evening around 5.30pm, sun's kinda bright too. :eek:

Waffle said:
ah thanks for the comments guys, wouldn't mind more, critiques even, but thanks. :D

asturias105: i'll try getting some shots without the polarizer on, but in ur sig it says u own an A75 too, i use the same camera, so i guess you can try it and see the difference for urself too. i took those shots on Program mode in the evening around 5.30pm, sun's kinda bright too. :eek:

well, different timing and brightness produce different pictures, so i thought that it would be best if u can capture 2 consecutive shots with and without the polarizer. :) hope u are kind enough to do that when u've got time!

by the way, second shot looks best to me :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.