Epson Photo Contest 2004


Status
Not open for further replies.

strider

New Member
Mar 12, 2004
116
0
0
Hougang
#2
entries must be printed out. I don`t have a good printer ! :cry:
 

Jia Wang

New Member
Feb 20, 2004
1,306
0
0
43
Starry Night
www.pbase.com
#3
May I ask a silly question (pls dun get angry at me ;p )... I've roughly read the entry form and I'm wondering if it's restricted to consumer printers? i.e. Must our entry photos be only printed from consumer printers?

Can we send in an entry that says "printed from Fuji Frontier machine"? :embrass:
 

kiama

Senior Member
May 26, 2002
1,075
0
36
.SG
#4
Jia Wang said:
May I ask a silly question (pls dun get angry at me ;p )... I've roughly read the entry form and I'm wondering if it's restricted to consumer printers? i.e. Must our entry photos be only printed from consumer printers?

Can we send in an entry that says "printed from Fuji Frontier machine"? :embrass:

Terms & Condtions says "Any make or model of equipment can be used for producing the contest entries".
 

E-Lim

New Member
Jun 25, 2003
272
0
0
48
Visit site
#5
Did I understand it well, each entry must be printed in A3 3 copies?? How much do the Lab charge for A3 printg?
 

Jia Wang

New Member
Feb 20, 2004
1,306
0
0
43
Starry Night
www.pbase.com
#6
kiama said:
Terms & Condtions says "Any make or model of equipment can be used for producing the contest entries".
I called epSite (at Wheelock Place) to clarify about printer requirement. Printouts have to be made using consumer printers... i.e. inkjets or laserjets... submission of photos from professional photo labs are not allowed.
 

MatthewSCL

New Member
Apr 22, 2002
761
0
0
Central
#9
what i understand is ...you can print on any printer at any size not bigger then A3 size.
each print must send in 3 copies...so meaning, if you send in 5 pieces of your master piece...that will be 15 copies in total.....
xiong man!....

i think sending in 4-5R should be enough.... ;)
 

kiama

Senior Member
May 26, 2002
1,075
0
36
.SG
#10
original printer inks doesnt come cheap, especially HP :(
 

Noir

New Member
Apr 3, 2003
306
0
0
42
gallery.repdetect.net
#11
Jia Wang said:
I called epSite (at Wheelock Place) to clarify about printer requirement. Printouts have to be made using consumer printers... i.e. inkjets or laserjets... submission of photos from professional photo labs are not allowed.
Dye Sub printers?
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom