Epson P5000.... is Epson Singapore bringing it in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wind30

Deregistered
Mar 14, 2004
Hi guys,

I am very interested in the new epson viewer P5000 which can display the Full Adobe RGB on its LCD. However I called up Epson Harbour front showroom and they have totally NO IDEA about it.

They just brought the P2000 in and did not do anything for P4000/P4500. Now the new P5000 is released I really hope they will bring it in.

Is there any contacts, email, telephone number I can call to pester Epson Singapore to bring it in? I sent an email to product@esp.epson.com.sg but not sure if it is any use.

Anyone knows somebody in Epson?

http://www.imaging-resource.com/NEWS/1159214176.html

someone here is selling... imported sets...

Khoking? or someone else? How much?

I was hoping to get a warrantied set and hopefully below $1k. Japan is selling around 64000 yen.

I also called helpdesk and they told me after checking with marketing that they will not be bringing it anytime soon. SUCKS.

I think the epson Singapore is JUST LAZY. If they can bring P2000 in, why not the P5000? It is their new FLAGSHIP viewer....

I left japan on 25th Oct and they released it on 26th :( :(

Khoking? or someone else? How much?

I was hoping to get a warrantied set and hopefully below $1k. Japan is selling around 64000 yen.

I also called helpdesk and they told me after checking with marketing that they will not be bringing it anytime soon. SUCKS.

I think the epson Singapore is JUST LAZY. If they can bring P2000 in, why not the P5000? It is their new FLAGSHIP viewer....

I left japan on 25th Oct and they released it on 26th :( :(

They took a very very long time to bring in the P2000 as well...I think it was right after the launch of P4000, so my guess is when the P5000 starts selling you will get the P4000 in sg...we macham like garang guni, taking leftovers.:angel:

I look forward to that too. I called the sales office and they have no idea about the product.:think:

I look forward to that too. I called the sales office and they have no idea about the product.:think:

maybe we should email the Japan office and ask why Epson Singapore is not bringing any in. That may be more effective. I tried looking at the Japanese website but can't find a suitable email address. Anyone knows Japanese better?

maybe we should email the Japan office and ask why Epson Singapore is not bringing any in. That may be more effective. I tried looking at the Japanese website but can't find a suitable email address. Anyone knows Japanese better?

I called my reg camera shop and the sales person has not heard anything from Epson

Even Jobo's is out of stock. Jobo gives crystal clear and vivid pic and something to drool for ;p

If you are really in need for it, I go see how much they are selling for around my place. Gimme the website where you seen it too. No confirms about international warranty tho.

If you are really in need for it, I go see how much they are selling for around my place. Gimme the website where you seen it too. No confirms about international warranty tho.

where do u live? :)

Biang you come in here and suan me only arh.

Anyways to Wind30,

PM me if you are interested in getting it.

I got inside info that they will bring in the P5000..but when and how much, cannot say...

errr.... how reliable is your inside info? Anyway I can call and verify for myself? I called epson singapore and they all say not in the near future....

errr.... how reliable is your inside info? Anyway I can call and verify for myself? I called epson singapore and they all say not in the near future....

KNN not bringing in the near future. :angry:

the p2000 is not selling very well... unlikely they will bring in p5000 so fast...

Wonder if P5000 can be found in Hong Kong :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.