Epson P-2000/Archos Gmini 400/Innoplus Phototainer?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnlow

Jun 2, 2004
Hi all

I'm looking for a portable storage device where I can store and view my digital photos while travelling and also play mp3s as well. Initially, I was leaning towards the Phototainer but want to find out if anyone has used the Archos Gmini 400 or the Epson P-2000. Does anyone know who the distributors are in Singapore for the Archos and the Epson?

Thanks in advance

Mel

mnlow said:
Hi all

I'm looking for a portable storage device where I can store and view my digital photos while travelling and also play mp3s as well. Initially, I was leaning towards the Phototainer but want to find out if anyone has used the Archos Gmini 400 or the Epson P-2000. Does anyone know who the distributors are in Singapore for the Archos and the Epson?

Thanks in advance

Mel

Do a search. I think there's 2 threads on Archos, which is distributed by Memory World?

Archos is expensive compared to the Phototainer, but smaller I think....Nixvue Vista is another one.....

I am also looking for the Epson but the epson people at Funan didn't know what it was :)

HS

The Gemini is dam siok. Its compact at least its thinner the X drive, screen seem very decent. But as always every thing comes at a price.

archos got more functionality lah... the Archos 480 can play mp3, mpeg video etc... nice lcd screen...

hongsien said:
Archos is expensive compared to the Phototainer, but smaller I think....Nixvue Vista is another one.....

I am also looking for the Epson but the epson people at Funan didn't know what it was :)

HS

Epson people in Funan never know anything. Been there many times and have never received any satisfactory answer on any queries. They should just close the place and save on rental.

I've contacted Epson Singapore and they've informed me that they don't think the Epson P-2000 will be released in Singapore.

I am now deciding on either the Phototainer, Vosonic VP6300 or the Archos Gmini 400. The Gmini looks good and slim but only the 20gb is available at about S$799. At that price I can get the 40gb Phototainer. As for the Vosonic, I have not read any reviews.

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.