L2TPYSG
Visit site
Dunno if mentioned before, but Epson has 3 stacks of forms in my hands:

1. Nature Photo Award 2003 --1m yen

2. Colour Imaging Contest 2003 --3m yen

3. Family Snap Award 2003 --1m yen

entry: 21 Aug to 4 Sep
enq: 6434 6855
submit to epSITE (Wheelock Place #03-18)

forms can also be downloaded from www.epsonphoto.com.sg

denizenx said:
Dunno if mentioned before, but Epson has 3 stacks of forms in my hands:

1. Nature Photo Award 2003 --1m yen

2. Colour Imaging Contest 2003 --3m yen

3. Family Snap Award 2003 --1m yen

entry: 21 Aug to 4 Sep
enq: 6434 6855
submit to epSITE (Wheelock Place #03-18)

forms can also be downloaded from www.epsonphoto.com.sg

The problem with the competition is that you lose our copyright to your pictures immediately after you submit them, regardless of whether you win any prizes. To me, that's just a cheap way to gather lots of pictures for their own use. Read their terms and conditions before you submit.

teL said:
The problem with the competition is that you lose our copyright to your pictures immediately after you submit them, regardless of whether you win any prizes. To me, that's just a cheap way to gather lots of pictures for their own use. Read their terms and conditions before you submit.

Err... have you really tried entering other photo competitions?

Once submitted, you will lose all rights to the photo. It is always written as part of the contest regulations. It's the same elsewhere, baby.

VincentLin said:
Err... have you really tried entering other photo competitions?

Once submitted, you will lose all rights to the photo. It is always written as part of the contest regulations. It's the same elsewhere, baby.

Well.. the UOB Painting of the Year Competition only extended the ruling to prize-winning entries. And if you look at various competitions and salons organised overseas, most allow you to keep your copyright.

teL said:
Well.. the UOB Painting of the Year Competition only extended the ruling to prize-winning entries. And if you look at various competitions and salons organised overseas, most allow you to keep your copyright.

Oh yeah... that's wat i meant. Oopise. :embrass:

Want to join just join lor. Otherwise sit back and enjoy the winning pix when announced lor. End of the day, enjoy it to the fullest.

Status
Not open for further replies.