EPL Live on Starhub

Status
Not open for further replies.

nexus17

Apr 6, 2004
Seng Kang
Hi,

Can anyone confirm if EPL Live is shown on Starhub tonight??

At parents' place, no SCV here.

Thanks in advance.

so what's the outcome??
saw the channel I news just now..they reported that starhub n espn have yet to come to terms...

Thanks!

Means I get to watch the game later......

Cheers

Is it me or do other Starhub subscribers/EPL football fans feel that these negotiations have been less than transparent? Starhub places a huge emphasis on having the EPL in terms of marketing itself but was not up front in telling consumers that it hadn't actually bought the rights for 2004/5 season.

I felt very frustrated yesterday trying to actually find out what was happening but as a paying customer, I don't think that I should've been kept so in the dark.

But, happily things were resolved last night. But will we have to wait in suspense every Saturday? I hope not. It almost killed me last night. Arsenal are playing the best football ever and EPL might have been cancelled...almost too much ;p

Well... brace yourself for higher fees for EPL. I think two things will happen:
1. The charge for the sports tier or group will increase, and
2. Premium matches will be pay-per-view.

SCV already has the structure in place, plus with digital, they can further justify price increases if ESPNStar can somehow provide more content: team lineups, on-the-fly stats, player cam, etc. SCV is not exploiting the benefits of digital cable to the max.

BEG ME. :D

Hehe.. just kidding. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.