EPL Champion 2003/04 is:

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyes

Nov 15, 2003
Australia
www.aljazeera.net
Coming to the end of the season, anyone wanna give it a shot who'll win the 03/04 Premiership Title?

I'm a gunner(ess). ;)

It'll have to be the gunners. Undefeated till now, its hard betting against them.

man u fan here and hate to see gunners win,
but i can't see man u or chelsea overtaking gunner atm....
so my vote Arsenal...

laugh said:
It'll have to be the gunners. Undefeated till now, its hard betting against them.

As a Man Utd fan, it's a bittre pill to swallow but frankly Arsenal doesn't look like faltering like the way they did last season... :(

Oh well... there is always another season... :bheart:

Cheer up guys, Im a liverpool fan..... :confused:

It will have to be Arsenal...... And i do hope they win the Champions League as well....... Would love to see an English team win it. (well either them or Chelsea or else Porto)

Disclaimer: I am not a Gunner.... I am a Red Devil. :(

I just can't help it but I really enjoy seeing the Man U get gunned down twice in a row. Sorry Devils... it's the year of the guns again... :blah:

arsenal for the epl & fa cup double, real madrid for the champions league.

laugh said:
Cheer up guys, Im a liverpool fan..... :confused:

You still got time to write to Michael Owen before the next season... tell him to score more goals and the team to stop playing italian football after scoring a goal... perhaps next season's ranking will be better...

EPL Title contenders ---> :flame: <--- Arsenal

EPL - Gunner
FA Cup - Man U
Champion League - Real Madrid

I hope Man U can savage at least a FA cup.......

eyes said:
You still got time to write to Michael Owen before the next season... tell him to score more goals and the team to stop playing italian football after scoring a goal... perhaps next season's ranking will be better...

EPL Title contenders ---> :flame: <--- Arsenal

houllier and wenger swap places can liao... ;)

Heh! Arsenal supporter here too! :cheergal:

My predictions..

EPL: Arsenal
FA Cup: Man Utd (think they are gonna play their hearts out this semi-final)
Champs league: Arsenal :D (they play like euro champs, but im not sure if they can sustain it,i hope they do! :p )

Regards

eyes said:
I just can't help it but I really enjoy seeing the Man U get gunned down twice in a row. Sorry Devils... it's the year of the guns again... :blah:
:vhappy: :cheergal: :vhappy:

Not a Gunners supporter..support Liverpool...but seeing the Mancs go down...heheh... :devil: :bsmilie: Now for Arsenal to knock them out of FA Cup! :blah:

I don't like Roy Kean! :mad2:

And I don't like the Alex Fe!@#$%^& using chewing gum to taunt the opposite team on national sports TV! :complain:

Status
Not open for further replies.