Eoy Cosplay 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank for the info bro! i'll be there too...:)

how is this event like? i mean, wat ppl wear there?

it cosplay... 'eoy' stand for 'end of year'
cheeky question, related to eow or not ;p

Hope got time to go there for shooting, don't expect very good lighting in Expo??? :sweat:

Hope got time to go there for shooting, don't expect very good lighting in Expo??? :sweat:

eow stand for
for
'End Of World':p

how is this event like? i mean, wat ppl wear there?
Cosplay is a short form of the word "costume play", its something like a masquerade but it originated in Japan. Its a definition of a subculture where people dress up as their favourite characters from anime, manga, video games etc.

The full definition of cosplay can be found here.

Lighting for this kinda indoors event is always kinda sucky. :confused: Bring flash if you can lor. Or use a fast lens.

Wear underwear !!!
Please respect the cosplayers. :nono: You are distorting the image of cosplayers with such a rude comment. Cosplayers are not people who always dress in skimpy costumes.

Unlike paid models in other shows though, you can't demand the cosplayers to pose. So please kindly ask them for their permission to pose and shoot.

Lighting for this kinda indoors event is always kinda sucky. :confused: Bring flash if you can lor. Or use a fast lens.
As expected, too bad don't have good and nig aperture short focus length prime yet :confused:

steady, i sure chiong for this then....

Cosplay is a short form of the word "costume play", its something like a masquerade but it originated in Japan. Its a definition of a subculture where people dress up as their favourite characters from anime, manga, video games etc.

The full definition of cosplay can be found here.

Please respect the cosplayers. :nono: You are distorting the image of cosplayers with such a rude comment. Cosplayers are not people who always dress in skimpy costumes.
What r u thinking of ;p ... Isn't cosplaying superman cosplay too? ;p;p

Status
Not open for further replies.