EOS R sale in the U.S.

iguoh

Oct 23, 2005
The US is having a great offer on the EOS R. I wanted to check if anyone has any negative experience buying online from big US retailers like B&H and Adorama. It is really tempting.

Just keep in mind that you are buying a 'grey model' and Canon Singapore (Service Center) will likely not entertain you with any services.
All claims will be based on your purchase contract with these sellers and their own terms and conditions. It's all stated on their web sites.

Just keep in mind that you are buying a 'grey model' and Canon Singapore (Service Center) will likely not entertain you with any services.
All claims will be based on your purchase contract with these sellers and their own terms and conditions. It's all stated on their web sites.
Not even if one pays for the repairs?

Not even if one pays for the repairs?
From what I have heard, no. But my information can be outdated and maybe Canon Service Center has locked focus on customers again.

The US is having a great offer on the EOS R. I wanted to check if anyone has any negative experience buying online from big US retailers like B&H and Adorama. It is really tempting.
Bought it at $1299 from B&H and received it on 23rd December.
Love it!