EOS-M4/3 adapter suggestion requested

okkhoy

Sep 7, 2014
Singapore
Hi!!

I have been a Canon shooter for quite a long time and have acquired a few very good Canon lenses. Recently purchased a E-M5.
I want to use my Canon EF lenses on the E-M5.
Please suggest good adapter(s) with manual aperture control and where I can buy them locally.
Most of the ones I found on Lazada are adapters with no aperture control.

Thanks in advance.

- Akshay

There are two types of eos to m43 adapters manual without aperture ring for legacy lenses that have aperture ring and with aperture ring for eos lenses but cost double, brands like Fotga, K&F Concept ( better quality finish) and Pixco.There is also the electronic version which adjust aperture electronically via eos lens' own electronic control. I don't usually buy local but you can try the usual shops.Best if you order from aliexpress (cheaper and can wait 2 weeks or so) if you have credit card or use western union transfer service called Quick pay (minimum US$20 transaction) plus service fee.Aliexpress will give the relevant order reference code when you pay by western union(save the page and copy it ),there's a branch at Lucky Plaza and chinatown.

@one eye jack Thanks for the detailed explanation and pointers on where to purchase.
So silly of me that I totally didn't think of the manual lenses of the past! I will get one of the mentioned brands.