EOS Experience Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow u r fast.
wanted to post this too but then CS down.

Heh I registered!
I hope they let me try those big mama lens with my puny 350D...
still thinking worthwhile to invest in a telephoto prime for shooting birds.

wow u r fast.
wanted to post this too but then CS down.

Heh I registered!
I hope they let me try those big mama lens with my puny 350D...
still thinking worthwhile to invest in a telephoto prime for shooting birds.

Me also registered. Hopefully we can catch some action on the water ski. :)

there's the 1dmk3 for you to burst 10fps on those actions! =)

Time 4 all Canon kias to gather. :bsmilie:

The event is open to public, however the seminar and workshops is by invites only. If i am not wrong, if u want to try 1dM3 on the ski stunts, its better u try to get invites. I dont think they are able to allow the whole public to try one by one on the ski stunt using 1dm3, it will create a long queue...The situation might change

does anyone know if each has to bring his own DSLR? or is it a hands-on session with individual loaned cameras from Canon? ...i don't have a DSLR yet, and was hoping a hands-on can help in the decision making :)

does anyone know if each has to bring his own DSLR? or is it a hands-on session with individual loaned cameras from Canon? ...i don't have a DSLR yet, and was hoping a hands-on can help in the decision making :)

You can get hands-on at Canon showroom at Vivocity for 30D and 400D.

Hi, receive this mail from Canon. Time to try out the new stuff.
Do take note you need to register.

http://www.canon.com.sg/eos/
If only vulgarities are allowed... *&@%%#

Bro - I am in Hokkaido. Test and share your "feel" when i get back to office.... Thanks for the highlight!

I would say that it's not 100% that you can't get hands-on during the event.
Judging from the response from the public for such events, you'll hardly get enough time to explore all possiblities of the camera you are interested in. But I hope that won't stop you from going to the event. You can actually mingle around with canon users to find out more about the equipment the users own and maybe get so advice from them.

Like what thw has mentioned, the showroom at Vivo city would be a much better place if you need quality time to try out the cameras.

see ya all at the event. i'm going too.
:thumbsup:

There should be some DSLRs available for testing along with lenses from Canon...all you need to do is bring along your memory cards...but may have to be patient to wait for your turn, and you may not have time to explore all the features of that DSLR. :)

I wonder if the 1200mm in calvintan's avatar gonna make an appearance again? :bsmilie:

If only vulgarities are allowed... *&@%%#

Bro - I am in Hokkaido. Test and share your "feel" when i get back to office.... Thanks for the highlight!

Bro, I can "feel" your presence. Enjoy the new lens while you are there. I will be around to discuss with you on the lens selections when you are back. :) ...BTW, take some good pictures, want to test out on my new printer. ;)

There should be some DSLRs available for testing along with lenses from Canon...all you need to do is bring along your memory cards...but may have to be patient to wait for your turn, and you may not have time to explore all the features of that DSLR. :)

I wonder if the 1200mm in calvintan's avatar gonna make an appearance again? :bsmilie:

Bro, which day you are going? I signed up for 16th morning. :think:....Hopefully, can try out the new cam when "it" arrive before the date. :bsmilie:

Bro, which day you are going? I signed up for 16th morning. :think:....Hopefully, can try out the new cam when "it" arrive before the date. :bsmilie:
Aiyah..me going on 17th lar. :confused:

Bro...hope you get your new cam soon...I wanna try also leh. :cool: How's the 35/1.4? :D

i signed for the early evening slot.. feeling abit opportunitistic to capture the sunset..:sweatsm:

i missed the last event by canon courtesy of my camp commitments.. this time, i will be there.. :devil:

Aiyah..me going on 17th lar. :confused:

Bro...hope you get your new cam soon...I wanna try also leh. :cool: How's the 35/1.4? :D

Hmm.....how do you know? :think: ....Must the "Angel" telling you. Hopefully, he did not get poisoned by it. :bsmilie: ....Me kind of addicted to it, married to my 5D, cannot separate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.