EOS Experience Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys.....just saw the web, Canon is having this MK III event at the East Coast at the SKI Park. Need to register on the web....go go go...

I'm going for the slot reserved for educational institutions :). My teacher asked if we would like to go, so about 6 of us are going down

sounds good. Is this first come first serve? Registered already. Hopefully they don't reject me. Haha.

Any film cameras on display???;p

Any film cameras on display???;p
My guess is no...prolly all digital SLRs and digital compacts (perhaps).

i was wondering, can i register myself for 2 sessions? :think:
Dun think so, from past experience you can only participate in one session but I remember in 2005 during the 5D launch at Sentosa got some who registered for the morning session stayed back to attend the afternoon session also. :sweat:

Saturday morning slot full liao! :eek:

This is a good lo-bang. Just signed up for Sunday slot 10am - 12pm. Hopefully no rain. Thanks for the information. ;)

My friend just called... registration apparently is for the seminar only... so you can come even if you're not registered! :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

I think first day sure very packed... maybe go on Sunday morning to try out the 1D MkIII and the killer telephoto lenses... :bsmilie:

My friend just called... registration apparently is for the seminar only... so you can come even if you're not registered! :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

I think first day sure very packed... maybe go on Sunday morning to try out the 1D MkIII and the killer telephoto lenses... :bsmilie:

:sweatsm: ok thats something New.
thanks for the information!

What seminar? :think:

What seminar?
And how to register?
I looked about the Canon website but could only get that poster... could not find anything for registration.

Seems like the seminar is only part of the program. There are other activities such as the water-ski stunts and model shoots which are not restricted to the registered guests. Not really sure what's the contents of the seminar though...

Does anyone know from what time to what time is the event? Not stated in the poster.
Also, can we bring other brands' lens to test with their camera body?

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.