Eos 550D

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Graton

Sorry for me to post again..
I got quoted 1199 with kit lens and default items in funan and i was wondering that this camera have wat good features or good points??

Sorry bout this which was actually mine own research but would like to ask some experts on this who tink that eos 550D is worth the price or who really like eos 550D.

Once again thanks alot for ur opinion.

I got quoted 1199 with kit lens and default items in funan and i was wondering that this camera have wat good features or good points??

I don't understand why did you bothered to get a quote when you don't know anything about the camera itself..?

Last edited:

Sorry bout this which was actually mine own research but would like to ask some experts on this who tink that eos 550D is worth the price or who really like eos 550D.

why not share with everyone else what is it you know about this camera, and why you think it is suitable for you?

What research have you done? Right now, it sounds like you did NOTHING, and are expecting everyone else to spoonfeed you.

What other cameras did you consider? 1199 can get alot of other, more full-featured cameras.

I don't understand why did you bothered to get a quote when you don't know anything about the camera itself..?

Agree with ismokeweed79, why get a quote when you are unsure about the camera? Why did you target the 550D in the first place? In your previous thread you listed out quite a few cameras.

i meant that i knew most of it stuff but then i not sure still got what it can do anyway i know this camera is
18 megapixels
3.7 frames per second
3" wide lcd
Movie recording
live view
The one i don know is DiG!C 4 processor

i meant that i knew most of it stuff but then i not sure still got what it can do anyway i know this camera is
18 megapixels
3.7 frames per second
3" wide lcd
Movie recording
live view

Aside from the easy thing to do, like google "what is digic 4", basically ALL cameras have a processor that converts the image into a file format, and apply the adjustments to white balance, etc. Canon calls this chip Digic, Sony calls it Bionz, Nikon calls it Expeed. Essentially all the same function and the LEAST important part you should consider.

i meant that i knew most of it stuff but then i not sure still got what it can do

In other words, you did not read a review where everything is explained in detail. Do that first.

In other words, you did not read a review where everything is explained in detail. Do that first.

where to read thanks

ohh ok thanks

Google is your good friend...

Anyway, you could have gone to the Canon sub-forum here in CS and take a look at the 550D user thread to see users' feedback and comments about it.

Simply coming out to the newbie forum and posting such a question and expect others to spoonfeed you? :nono:

i am requesting to be spoonfed i asking opinions

i am requesting to be spoonfed i asking opinions
From your posts so far in this thread, it doesn't look as if you made much effort to find out about this model you had gotten a quote for.
Simply being able to state how many megapixels it has, or how many gps it can shoot at, is irrelevant if this info means nothing to you. Asking for other people's opinions is also not practical. Buying a camera is a personal choice. Do you ask forumers' opinions on choosing a gf or wife? No, right? Hope you get the point I'm trying to make.

18 megapixels
3.7 frames per second
3" wide lcd
Movie recording
live view

Ah it can do almost anything professionals can do :)

550d is a good camera. Since you already decided on it what's it holding u back ?

If this is purely lack of understanding of the camera, can just read up ba. If you want to ask more about 550d , another way is to go to canon sub forum 550d user thread sure the bro there can share a lot with you

bought mine le love it now snapping ard bought at sitex got 4 section tripod and alot stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.