EOS 400D problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingo1

Jun 9, 2007
Hi, need help or advise on my new canon 400D,the pic i took is is either not sharp or blur, i'm using the auto mode. Had hold the camera firm and its still not sharp,any one out there can advise me, tks

Hi, need help or advise on my new canon 400D,the pic i took is is either not sharp or blur, i'm using the auto mode. Had hold the camera firm and its still not sharp,any one out there can advise me, tks

u might want to post a pic with its exif data.

first things u should note is

AF/M on ur lens is at its AF position.

Yes, it was on AF mode,

what abt the exif data?
such as shutter speed?

hi, just curious ... are all the shots blurred or only some shots?

how about using manual focus to get a sharp image before snapping a shot or two? would the result be the same? try to get a shot of a stationary outdoor object with a shutter speed of 1/60 or faster ... i am just speculating whether it could be due to a low shutter speed.

Tks guys, yes ..is due to low shutter speed. tks for yr help:thumbsup:

400D noise control is also not too gd. maybe u shld consider getting a Nikon cam or a better model of canon for eg a 20 or 30d. also to avoid cam shake u shld set ur shutter above the focal length, eg if u r using 50mm, shutter spd shld be abt 1/60 or faster.

400D noise control is also not too gd. maybe u shld consider getting a Nikon cam or a better model of canon for eg a 20 or 30d. also to avoid cam shake u shld set ur shutter above the focal length, eg if u r using 50mm, shutter spd shld be abt 1/60 or faster.

Are you sure in what you are saying? I own 400D and and my bro D80, I can tell you my 400D photos is noticebly less noisy than my bro's D80 both shot at the same ISO. Check these out:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos400d/page27.asp

Generally speaking, CCD sensor has better noise control than CMOS, I don't know how Canon engineers can design their CMOS with good noise control. :dunno: Any chip designers can explain?

With good shutter speed control, blur photo can be avoided..... me using 400D too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.