EOS 35d?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeahh! .. this's something very new.. very similar to that blur pic with 85L..

for some reason.. i think it's real.. actually 1 tried following the URL printed on the manual.. canon.jp/35d .. although it doesnt show me anymore of the new 35D... but.. but! IT IS A VALID URL, that instead direct me to 5D page.. i tried with other URL, canon.jp/30d, canon.jp/31d, canon.jp/32d, etc... only the 35D redirect, the rest jus error 404... other workable are like current models canon.jp/20d, canon.jp/1ds, etc..

SO! .... u know i know... ;)

DT_ said:

for some reason.. i think it's real.. actually 1 tried following the URL printed on the manual.. canon.jp/35d .. although it doesnt show me anymore of the new 35D... but.. but! IT IS A VALID URL, that instead direct me to 5D page.. i tried with other URL, canon.jp/30d, canon.jp/31d, canon.jp/32d, etc... only the 35D redirect, the rest jus error 404... other workable are like current models canon.jp/20d, canon.jp/1ds, etc..

sure or not, go try canon.jp/50d , canon.jp/55d etc

same thing.

in another word, i mean that i think canon is already preparing their website address for their new model.. this is it.. http://canon.jp/35d .......

DT_ said:

No way dude! I was so glad at first. thought it was real. However..try /45d /55d /25d

website thinks you entered wrongly and entered one more number before the 5 so it redirects you to 5d webpage

Castlesinthesky said:
sure or not, go try canon.jp/50d , canon.jp/55d etc

same thing.

oh.. all the /5*D works too.. but how come not all the /3*D ... :think: :think:

SpitFir3 said:
No way dude! I was so glad at first. thought it was real. However..try /45d /55d /25d

website thinks you entered wrongly and entered one more number before the 5 so it redirects you to 5d webpage

arrr bass.. piaseh.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: .. gd point.. but still somehow i think the pic could be real...

but wat new lens will appear in PMA? now we only know 85/1.2L II USM

I hope new 100-400 Is...

JediForce4ever said:
huh?what more can they upgrade?:dunno:

maybe 100-400 f4 (constant aperture) L IS USM :D :eek:

the picture looks good! at least the grip-to-body area now looks more neater than the 20d

user111 said:
maybe 100-400 f4 (constant aperture) L IS USM :D :eek:
f4 @ 400mm will be a large and exp lens....100-300 f4 better...

user111 said:
the picture looks good! at least the grip-to-body area now looks more neater than the 20d

yea.. fake or real.. the pic sure see already shiok...

RossChang said:
hmmm... 100-400 Is Mk2 with a twist zoom instead of push pull will be good... wuahahaha:bsmilie:
yeah...a twist zoom for the 100-400mm IS and would be good:thumbsup: .....the vacum cleaner is just sucking in too much dust.:thumbsd:

studiolabmaster said:
17-500 L will be good!!!all in one:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

tat's gonna weight a ton...:sweat:

wishing for a 15-85mm f/2.8L ... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.