Eos 3000d ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garion said:
Well, entry level mar.

I think most of the casual shooters prefer to use JPEG and not RAW. Most of them would not be bothered to PP the images anyway. Maybe they treat it like PnS, shoot liao, dump into harddisk, and upload to web.

i shoot all my commerical work in JPEG only, never ever shot in RAW before with the 1D MKII.

i see no point to use RAW when you can get it right at the start...so why waste time editing and exporting to jpeg later? :think:

Also, my clients are happy with 8MP jpeg liao, so they dont need TIFF or RAW conversion to pull out that extra details.

JediForce4ever said:
the price of the 350D will drop:thumbsup:

i think the price for 350D will drop only when there is cheaper, newer and better model (20D replacement??)...i dont think the price will drop if it is the opposite...cos most pple will want to upgrade instead of downgrade

JediForce4ever said:
But think of it..if the 3000D is released and it proves to be very popular....the price of the 350D will drop:thumbsup:

But specs wise, the 350D still holds the upper hand, especially with the higher pixel count. But I read from the "leaked" specs that the 3000D may have a rather impressive burst capture for an entry-level dSLR. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

On the pricing drop for the 350D, I'm not sure if the 3000D will be the cause. More likely will drop when someday Canon releases an upgrade to the 350D, I think?

JediForce4ever said:
Maybe you are right....
But there are still some with the ''DSLRs can produce better images than PnS'' mindset, and thus, they jump into DSLRs without much consideration.
Canon seems to be producing smaller and smaller bodies. So who knows, the 3000D might just be as small as the S2IS or slightly bigger.:)

The 3000D is slightly larger than the 300X.

JediForce4ever said:
But think of it..if the 3000D is released and it proves to be very popular....the price of the 350D will drop:thumbsup:

that will be good news...

Status
Not open for further replies.