entering cinemas

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrifeYun

Nov 15, 2006
Rivervale Drive
Hi guys,

Has anyone here gone to watch a movie premier at GV cinemas with your DSLR camera before.
Cause I might be bringing in mine as i carry it most of the time.

Just wondering if they will check everyone's bag.
Or has anyone been prohibited to bring their DSLR camera in.

OLD -
Anyone here go wat priemier with ur dslr cam anot.
do they reallie check ?

No idea what you are trying to ask. This is a forum, you can't use sms lazy spelling, some people like me won't know what you are talking about.

brought in before, as long you are not using when the show is starting, they will not care.

Most likely is those who are using them during the show will be prosecuted.

brought in before, as long you are not using when the show is starting, they will not care.

Most likely is those who are using them during the show will be prosecuted.

Okay , thanks.

I am just afraid that they might check my bag and put my $$ cam in a deposit box which i do not trust them with.

what good does a dSLR do in the cinema anyway? :dunno:

well... not all ushers know the difference between a dslr and a videocam... they might even think its a state of the art super clarity 60fps video recorder with dolby digital surround mic...

since they dunno, just tell them it is a gameboy

Well.. I have entered cinemas plenty of times with DSLRs and even with obvious large camera bags as well.... they'd just look at you with a funny eye, tat's all...

I've entered as well with tripods... ;)

want to bring in, juz put in a bag, that wont be obvious, and don't act suspicious.
Don't try to take photos in the hall with flash, you will just be testing your luck.
I think consumer cameras and handphone cams photo taking in the hall, they will close one eye.

Finally...you don't have to announce to the world that you are actually carrying the camera into the hall, when you are entering. It doesnt make sense. lol
:bsmilie:

i am very rude against those ignorant ushers...haha!!! i simply say... "get me more memory cards if u wan me string up the whole movie sequences..." but mostly they don't get it... :bsmilie:

Their rules are strict. I have been stopped for bring a plain loaf of bread into the cinema. Told them that it is not for consuming during the show and they stubbornly refused to let me to bring it in.

Their rules are strict. I have been stopped for bring a plain loaf of bread into the cinema. Told them that it is not for consuming during the show and they stubbornly refused to let me to bring it in.

What do u do with the bread? U finish eating it then go into the cinema? :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.