Enquiry..

xxrenxx

Aug 4, 2010
Eunos
Hi guys,

i have somehow decide to go with k-x(unless something happen that makes me chose 1000D)

But just 1 question, about k-x focusing issue, it seems like k-x does not focus on a object u want it to focus at? unlike 1000D with a focusing indicator.

So question is, how to overcome this problem?

I do not wan to go for some event and yet let my precious photo taking time gone to waste just to figure out how to deal with the focusing problem.

Can expert out here help me? Thanks;)

it is not that the k-x will not focus on the subject you want to focus at. what kind of camera is made to deliberately do that?

it's just that there is no focus indicator that will light up to tell you at which part of your viewfinder your focus is locked at. you have to be aware of your settings.

otherwise, you can set the camera to the centre spot focus, focus, then reframe. then you will always know where your camera is trying to focus at.

Hi guys,

i have somehow decide to go with k-x(unless something happen that makes me chose 1000D)

But just 1 question, about k-x focusing issue, it seems like k-x does not focus on a object u want it to focus at? unlike 1000D with a focusing indicator.

So question is, how to overcome this problem?

I do not wan to go for some event and yet let my precious photo taking time gone to waste just to figure out how to deal with the focusing problem.

Can expert out here help me? Thanks;)

There is NO FOCUSING PROBLEM with the K-x. :sticktong

THere is no focus indicator only . . .

Place auto and select all 11 points and shoot . . .

There is NO FOCUSING PROBLEM with the K-x. :sticktong

THere is no focus indicator only . . .

Place auto and select all 11 points and shoot . . .

Pardon me, what if in any case i'm not using auto and nid to use manual, does k-x itself do it?

Pardon me, what if in any case i'm not using auto and nid to use manual, does k-x itself do it?

For manual focus, you just switch a AF selector button on the camera.

As mentioned, there are focus points. And you can select them. The typical method is to set to center point focus so that you know where the focus point is at. In fact, thet is how ppl use the camera anyway.
There is only no super imposed AF indicator on the viewfinder other than a small black dot.

hmm nice, ok guys. will decide again on which to get, should be k-x already>.<
Need to find a good store with good price now.

Hope to get it this coming sunday^^

check the price guide thread

Cheapest is at SLR R and O P

have been making phone call to quite afew shops at funan and also ms color.

Best quote i got till now is from Alan Photo and MS color but both offer me GP rechargeable?(is it good? cause quite alot ppl out there recommended sanyo eneloop)

SLR Revo offered sanyo rechargeable but price wise quoted from Ray is high>.<

But price they quoted is with quite afew accessories. After thinking i shall drop dry box and a bag at the moment, can always get them at a later time. will make a phone call again to check out for price for

k-x 18-55mm kit
Rechargeable kit
8GB SDHC
Protector + normal UV filter

Does any bro out there just get their k-x with the following item? mind share with me how much u guys paid for it?(need to have an idea before making phone call again as been reading in the forums that some shop is actually:sweat::sweat:)

have been making phone call to quite afew shops at funan and also ms color.

Best quote i got till now is from Alan Photo and MS color but both offer me GP rechargeable?(is it good? cause quite alot ppl out there recommended sanyo eneloop)

SLR Revo offered sanyo rechargeable but price wise quoted from Ray is high>.<

But price they quoted is with quite afew accessories. After thinking i shall drop dry box and a bag at the moment, can always get them at a later time. will make a phone call again to check out for price for

k-x 18-55mm kit
Rechargeable kit
8GB SDHC
Protector + normal UV filter

Does any bro out there just get their k-x with the following item? mind share with me how much u guys paid for it?(need to have an idea before making phone call again as been reading in the forums that some shop is actually:sweat::sweat:)

Shops we have been recommending are:
T K Foto
Cathay Photo
Alan Photo
Orient Photo
SLR Revolution
M S Color

CASH is BEST . . .

Don't get anywhere else except recommended shop. Cheapest price quoted is from SLR R :S

T K Foto
Cathay Photo
Alan Photo
Orient Photo
SLR Revolution
M S Color

CASH is BEST . . .

:eek:Does TK foto carry k-x? i called them and they told me they do not carry it!!!!:angry:

i have call up tk, cp, slr r and ms color. will likely to get my k-x on either mms color, slr r or ap. will call up tml and have price quoted for me.

Does cash payment helps in getting lower price?:eek:

The price quoted all is cash only la, cheapo. :X

:eek:Does TK foto carry k-x? i called them and they told me they do not carry it!!!!:angry:

i have call up tk, cp, slr r and ms color. will likely to get my k-x on either mms color, slr r or ap. will call up tml and have price quoted for me.

Does cash payment helps in getting lower price?:eek:

nope... iirc they charge u more for non-cash payment.

T K Foto
Cathay Photo
Alan Photo
Orient Photo
SLR Revolution
M S Color

CASH is BEST . . .

How about Manly?

think k-x will be a good choice. loving it everyday!

ahaha! I can't stop playing as a newbie here, keep on putting it into the bag and taking it out!

haha the more you play the better you will be! haha i also still playing with it everyday...

still alot to explore and learn!