Enquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

R1szuan

Jun 8, 2008
i was trying to look and ask around regarding. Renting of lenses. Is there a place or a shop that rent lenses in singapore?

Tot of renting lens and try it out instead of just reading from review. nothing beat by trying it out yourself.

sorry if there is already a discussion on such topics exist in here but i just cant find it.

R1szuan

Jun 8, 2008
Last edited:

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
Hi

i used ur advice..

is this the result that i am supposed to look for? Is it a shop? or a free lance person? any warranty?
You any to recommend?

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138924

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151562
did you click on my image?

the first two results from the parameters i input for you, those are camera rental places in singapore :bsmilie:

R1szuan

Jun 8, 2008
did you click on my image?

the first two results from the parameters i input for you, those are camera rental places in singapore :bsmilie:
i didnt click it.. i tot you want me to go google and type it out..

R1szuan

Jun 8, 2008
try here : http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54
then search yourself.

the famous ones : Shocky's rental , CameraRental etc

BTW, some are in shops, some are meetups , some are self-collect.

anything to look out for renting from them?
i have no prior experience in renting lens..

i dunt want to be in a situation the lens that i rent maybe faulty i didnt knoe how to check and then when returning they claim i damaged the lens..

Last edited:

Octarine

Staff member
Jan 3, 2008
Pasir Ris
i want to be in a situation the lens that i rent maybe faulty i didnt knoe how to check and then when returning they claim i damaged the lens..
You really want to...? :think:
You can check the threads about 2nd hand equipment, it's even a sticky one, IIRC. Same applies for renting: check properly, note down any existing things you notice in the handover / rental form.

NeTHaCk

Dec 8, 2004
Tampines
anything to look out for renting from them?
i have no prior experience in renting lens..

i want to be in a situation the lens that i rent maybe faulty i didnt knoe how to check and then when returning they claim i damaged the lens..
i have rented from shocky for more than a year now. when in doubt, he'll explain and recommend . a really nice fellow
:)

R1szuan

Jun 8, 2008
You really want to...? :think:
You can check the threads about 2nd hand equipment, it's even a sticky one, IIRC. Same applies for renting: check properly, note down any existing things you notice in the handover / rental form.

typo error!! muahaha

R1szuan

Jun 8, 2008
i have rented from shocky for more than a year now. when in doubt, he'll explain and recommend . a really nice fellow
:)
what the name of the person??

NeTHaCk

Dec 8, 2004
Tampines
what the name of the person??
you know what ... after all this time renting frm him(1yr+) i have no idea what his name is... i just kept calling him bro.... :bigeyes::sweat:

but dont worry. he's a really nice fellow. Same goes for the rest of them(them referring to others who rent out be it veyron or Camerarental)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom