Enquiry on Battery duration

i think it depends on how you use it . . . :)

switching on at all time ? etc etc

i think it depends on how you use it . . . :)

switching on at all time ? etc etc

The camera will be switch on at all time but i set my it to sleep mode every 1 min. i will be covering for an event that will last for 3 hr.

i believe a battery will last you for your whole event.

Of course need to bring a spare battery along . . . which camera you using ?

sorry, i so stupid . . . can see from your post . . . :bsmilie:

one battery most likely can last for a whole day . . . your the other battery will just be your spare. Enjoy your shots. :)

I've used a 500D with the same battery. If just purely snapping without liveview, you should be able to get between 480-520 shots. Assume you dont take long exposure...

3 hours = 180 mins. If you take 2 shots per min, will be 360 shots. But bring along the spare batt incase lah.

Battery life significantly reduces if you are using Live View all the time or reviewing your shots in camera for long periods.

Other than this, a battery should last all day (bring a spare to be safe though).

Enjoy the event!:)

SeldomHere

Hey Cadefox...

500D batt can last long time la.. no worries...

i can use the same battery for like 2-3 days of casual shooting without charging..

and full day of church event shooting..

Ic ok i think i have no more worries already after so many wonderful and positive advise from all of you. But i will be bringing along an extra battery just in case my numder one battery want to play puny with me on that day HAha

Ic ok i think i have no more worries already after so many wonderful and positive advise from all of you. But i will be bringing along an extra battery just in case my numder one battery want to play puny with me on that day HAha

oh yes ofcos... you might not need to use it, but you always want to have at least 1 spare with you...

becos accidents do happen.. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

have a great shoot~!!

charge your batteries and check your equipment a day before your event shot. :)