enquiry abt going to cambodia

Status
Not open for further replies.

pk2

Jun 5, 2004
Dear CS member,
I'm going to cambodia next monday. Do i need to get any travel document such as visa? i only bought the air ticket. wat other document do i need? pls advise.
thanks

Dear CS member,
I'm going to cambodia next monday. Do i need to get any travel document such as visa? i only bought the air ticket. wat other document do i need? pls advise.
thanks

if you are holding a singapore passport, you don't need a visa to enter cambodia. enjoy your trip:)

Hi barracuda,
thanks for the reply. yes i'm holding singapore passport.

Have Fun!!! :)

sg passports don't need a visa to enter cambodia because it is an asean nation! unless its places like myanmar then it'll be abit ma fan liao.
have fun man! bring back some nice photos! ;)

Also remember to save US$25 for the exit tax. Pain pain.

Was thinking of going to Cambodia for a short trip... how many days is sufficient to see the key attractions? Phnom Penh and Siem Reap?

Was thinking of going to Cambodia for a short trip... how many days is sufficient to see the key attractions? Phnom Penh and Siem Reap?

For Siem reap, it depends on what your objective is. If you just want to visit the major sites such as angkor wat, bayon, angkor thom, then probably 3 days is enough. if you want to go into details, then u may need a lot more days :)

phnom penh has nothing.. dun waste time there unless u're looking for cheap drinks and night life.
just go siem reap.

Malaria Pills.....?
Around the temples are forested areas... if its malaria season, you might want to take some precaution. Take care...

Cool, thanks for the advice! Just got hold of the Lonely Planet today.. will read up :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.