enquiries on places for wedding photoshot arounf Juroug or sengkang area

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambient2004

Dec 1, 2004
anyone has ideas of places to do wedding photoshot around jurong or sengkang area? Thanks. ;)

nobody knows???? :dunno:

To list a few... JBP, chinese garden, 2nd link... there's also the live firing area.. can try try :devil:

sengkang and try punggol park and some of the those "river" loh

Punggol Park
Punggol Point
Buangkok MRT and the adjoining field

ambient2004 said:
anyone has ideas of places to do wedding photoshot around jurong or sengkang area? Thanks. ;)

Puggol red house or puggol park at hougang

tracker.jpg

sit on this Sengkang tractor and take pic. special huh? ;p

How about the big open sandy patch (off-road) next to marina country club just next to the break-water. Nice and breezy in the evenings, with swaying lallang. I think that's where the Jeffery Chung Models' calendar was shot.. :dunno:

Cheesecake said:
a big favourite with a number of wedding photographers, Punggol Beach.
:thumbsup: look no further.
Punggol beach is full of sand fleas. Some couples can get badly bitten on the beach. recommended not to lay on the beach, else whole body may itch.
I think the open space in Sengkang (near the MRTs, but don't know the streets) is good for taking photos, using a wide angle lens. Sort of give that deserted type of photos.

Pegasus said:
Punggol beach is full of sand fleas. Some couples can get badly bitten on the beach. recommended not to lay on the beach, else whole body may itch.
I think the open space in Sengkang (near the MRTs, but don't know the streets) is good for taking photos, using a wide angle lens. Sort of give that deserted type of photos.

the dirty part, yes its true.

Punggol Beach is a wide stretch. suggest u walk around the area. u dun haf to constrain urself to the beaches there. it has very wide open space full of over-grown lalangs.

Hi,

You can also try the area after the Thanggam LRT station (vicinity of Kupang, Farmway, Cheng Lim stations that are still not opened yet) in Sengkang West... there is the river, forestry (limited) and a view of the TPE too. :)

moe

ambient2004 said:

Anchorvale Link. opposite Nan Hua Primary school. Behind block 315 where there is a winding bridge built to join opposite block of flats. Nice garden too. Area around this place is quite different from other ares in Sengkang.

If you watch Channel 8 drama at 9.00pm daily, the main location shots were filmed in this place

Thanks everyone for your help. :thumbsup:

Koolpixel said:
Anchorvale Link. opposite Nan Hua Primary school. Behind block 315 where there is a winding bridge built to join opposite block of flats. Nice garden too. Area around this place is quite different from other ares in Sengkang.

If you watch Channel 8 drama at 9.00pm daily, the main location shots were filmed in this place

Hey Koolpixel,

isn't the school called Nan Qiao?

petaflopz said:
Hey Koolpixel,

isn't the school called Nan Qiao?

Ur right. The school called Nan Qiao.
Thanks for correcting it for me, my mistake without checking before posting.
Cheers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.