Enquire for selling Fx-7

Status
Not open for further replies.

n0v1cE

Dec 26, 2004
North
Hi guys,

Can I ask what is the reasonable price that I can sell my FX-7 now? It is 6 months old but sent the warranty card only recently on 1st of September. The condition is at 9/10. I am also willing to sell with the given leather casing,16mb SD card, box including software and a third party battery from EastGear. So if I do priced it at $400, will it be reasonable? Thank you for reading the post! :)

n0v1cE said:
Hi guys,

Can I ask what is the reasonable price that I can sell my FX-7 now? It is 6 months old but sent the warranty card only recently on 1st of September. The condition is at 9/10. I am also willing to sell with the given leather casing,16mb SD card, box including software and a third party battery from EastGear. So if I do priced it at $400, will it be reasonable? Thank you for reading the post! :)

i guess it shuld be.. considering the cheapest source i saw for fx8 was 520 before gst.. so i guess those with budget constraint will get it from u..

The problem I faced with selling very very new and good condition low end digital cams (low end as compared to DSLRs) was that even in 6 months or less, and with all the freebies thrown in, or even added extras, the price I could get after trying and trying was about 50% of what I paid.

It doesn;t help that the market at the consumer P&S level moves much faster than the pro levels and newer and greater models come out every few weeks!!! Unfortunately, most avarage consumers just follow trends and marketing hype so for us, it's a matter of 'that's the way the game is played' kinda situation ... sad.

Feinwerkbau said:
The problem I faced with selling very very new and good condition low end digital cams (low end as compared to DSLRs) was that even in 6 months or less, and with all the freebies thrown in, or even added extras, the price I could get after trying and trying was about 50% of what I paid.

It doesn;t help that the market at the consumer P&S level moves much faster than the pro levels and newer and greater models come out every few weeks!!! Unfortunately, most avarage consumers just follow trends and marketing hype so for us, it's a matter of 'that's the way the game is played' kinda situation ... sad.

tat's the problem when you buy somethin new la.. anyway y u wanna sell it? isin't the camera good? i am lookin at fx9... but seeing u let go of it so quickly.. scary.. got someone offering 300 for it leh.. maybe u go strike a conversation with him to see wat the highest he willin to pay.. i did post in his thread tat 300 is too low...

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=151185

Novice,

What mwerkz said holds a lot of truth.

Why change for the sake of change?

Also, in the P&S arena, a lot of times, the slightly older, less specified (aka, lower Megapixel) cameras may give you far superior picture quality than their later testerone imbued MP brethren simply because there's just so many MP that should be squeezed into a miniature sensor before picture quality starts to degrade.

fx8 for 520??? where to get that? interested leh... the merchandise from the source is reliable?

I was thinking to upgrade to FZ-5 so selling off my FX-7. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.