ENOC Model Photo Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
psx2sg said:
would like to ask (please forgive me for asking) but anyone here uses PnS to shoot on these models? i'm new thus not familiar with the manual shooting...
will it look stupid if I uses such methods on these model shots?
i support u , dont worry dude everyone has to start from somewhere so pls go ahead and enjoy this shooting i am sure thomas will be more then welcome to have u in the group :)

Aiya, can only wait for the next round of her photo shoot.... wanting to get a EF 50mm/1.8 lens first before joining.

ConnorMcLeod said:
Aiya, can only wait for the next round of her photo shoot.... wanting to get a EF 50mm/1.8 lens first before joining.

Bro,

If you require the EF 50mm/1.8 lens, I can lent you during the shoot, dont worry no charge but ensure you return me back after it.

300n

Updates on ENOC Model Shoot

1. confirmed (pkm)
2. confirmed (A)
3. confirmed (DC)
4. confirmed (JC)
5. confirmed (CKC)

Reserved List

300n

One more slot to go before it is late. JOIN! JOIN! JOIN!

Updates on ENOC Model Shoot

1. confirmed (pkm)
2. confirmed (A)
3. confirmed (DC)
4. confirmed (JC)
5. confirmed (CKC)
6. confirmed (D)

Reserved List

300n

FULL HOUSE. Thanks everyone for ur joining. If those really want to shoot her, I can put u under reserve list in case the first few back out. If many of them, another photo shoot will arrange for her another day. Thanks.

Thanks 300N for your generosity. Will be getting mine soon anyway so prefer to wait. ;)
Have fun!

Wow... You have been organizing a lot of shoots lately. How you manage to get their contacts? Oops... Trade secret? Hee hee hee... Sorry ah. But ups for you!

Zeckson Chow said:
Wow... You have been organizing a lot of shoots lately. How you manage to get their contacts? Oops... Trade secret? Hee hee hee... Sorry ah. But ups for you!

Bro,

Thats for you to find out, hehe...................

300n

Status
Not open for further replies.