Enllarge to 4R size

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wahoo

cos that time i was still new to digital photography i shoot all my photo using 640*480 then alas i hear that 4 R need 1024 * 768 minmun..sway :cry: Now i wamt to print some of the 640 *480 photo cos it is very nice memory for me but how to i enlage to 4R size without loss of quality.

hear got some what interpolated software that can do the job enlarge size and yet no loss quality. can help me:eek:

Try the following software (google)

a) For PS 7 ->Geninue Fractials (must pay!)

b) For PS 7 -> Star Interpolation on Fred Miranda's site

c) Qimage (slightly cirppled if unregistered) but use print to file. Uses vector interpolation which is supposed to be among the best.

d) PS 7 it self can interpolate upwards using bicubic interpolation.

Originally posted by wahoo
cos that time i was still new to digital photography i shoot all my photo using 640*480 then alas i hear that 4 R need 1024 * 768 minmun..sway :cry: Now i wamt to print some of the 640 *480 photo cos it is very nice memory for me but how to i enlage to 4R size without loss of quality.

hear got some what interpolated software that can do the job enlarge size and yet no loss quality. can help me:eek:

640 x 480 is actually the minimum for 4R. Also means minimum quality. You can try sending a few to test print and see if the quality is okay, if so you can send the rest.

Regards
CK

thank i go try:)

Status
Not open for further replies.