Enlistment

Status
Not open for further replies.

raptor1988

Jul 19, 2006
Sengkang
lizhien.blogspot.com
enlistment1yo2.jpg

any brothers out there got this already? share your date, time and sch here..

you shldnt post here... shld post in Abstracts and Still Life :bsmilie:

i too old liao ... ord ... but good luck to you...army nowadays pay not bad... 5 days work week... damn relaz one

Not yet, tentative intake is March 08. Have fun in army bro!

ORD LOR!!! lolz .. you REC .. I ORD!!! haha :p

have fun! tekong can be fun if you look at it the positive lgiht

yeah.. i guess a positive attitude is the only way to approach army life.. yet its so... :cry: 2 weeks after my A'Levels exams!!! :cry::cry::cry:

hmm... tekong :thumbsup: 山高皇帝遠!:bsmilie:

i jus promoted to LCP(NS)...

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

yeah.. i guess a positive attitude is the only way to approach army life.. yet its so... :cry: 2 weeks after my A'Levels exams!!! :cry::cry::cry:

you obese or pes e?

obese.. pes e is residential induction programme. heard is like go in stay for 1 week only. tell you roughly how army works etc.

obese.. pes e is residential induction programme. heard is like go in stay for 1 week only. tell you roughly how army works etc.

good thing about obese program is that life is less hectic as compared to the shorter pesb enhanced, cos no need to squeeze like the whole bmt into a short 9 weeks.

but then again, dunno why in the two obese coys beside me, one seemed to be damn shoing, the other damn slack:confused:.

anyway, good luck and hope you can retain your positive attitude. try not to let it die down. the first 2 weeks is going to be hard due to the changes, after that, should be okay liao. and if you can't take it, there's always the orientation officer to help you.

saying all these cause i dun want to see anymore suicidal cases or attempted suicides. i had enough of all those stupid acts.

yeah, remember u must always look in a positive light eg, free slimming down course. If u start to think negative, then life in NS is going to be hell.

Just remember that this is a rite of passage any male S'porean have to go thru.

Endure bro .......& Good luck. :thumbsup:

yeah good luck. obese or mild obese? there's only one obese company in there and that is Eagle company. Apache, Kestrel, Gryphon are mild obese.

4 more reserbist and I'm ROD loh!

good luck wearing green! :bsmilie:

hahhaa....army is actually quite an experience.......atot more bad and good....but 1 thing is for sure....brothers u know in ur army life will going to be friends for life.....

Status
Not open for further replies.