Enlistment

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah.. i guess a positive attitude is the only way to approach army life.. yet its so... :cry: 2 weeks after my A'Levels exams!!! :cry::cry::cry:

Getting enlisted earlier is better than enlist later...

be in the middle, not too fast and not too slow
keep low profile

after all, everyone wearing the same clothes and have the same hairstyle
quite easy to blend in

enlistment1yo2.jpg

any brothers out there got this already? share your date, time and sch here..

Volunteer yourself for chore that your mate dislike e.g carry store... you will enjoy many previliges..

yeah.. i guess a positive attitude is the only way to approach army life.. yet its so... :cry: 2 weeks after my A'Levels exams!!! :cry::cry::cry:

Enjoy your NSF and make full use of the time there. Rest a lot and learn to sleep while walking...

After NS, you will never imagine the amount of thing you can do...

There's magic when you wear your No.4 uniform, you can sleep in places unimaginable, 5 tonner, long kang, cemetery and temple to name a few.:)

hmm.. gonna be an interesting experience.. any tips on how to toughen myself with 2 mths left?

learn to do PR
very useful

learn to wake up at 4am every morning and go for a 10 click run
do chin-ups before your meals

learn to sing loudly

buy an extra set of stuff for standby cupboard (do they still do that anymore?)

learn to make your own bed

Nowadays go army like "King" like that. No more bringing of own plate to cook house, can use mobile phone, go canteen more often, better makan etc... But still have those tough training for them, haha!

My reservist coming liao, a bit bore as high key. Take it as holiday lor, since foc leave from company. :bsmilie: Time for me to train up too, haha! :bsmilie:

aiya... tell you what. dont stress yourself later end up see a shrink! the thing is .. dont be too outstanding. dont be too blur.

make friends - army shows you true human colours, how one idiot can saboh the whole platoon/company . how one idiot will do anything to get out of a sticky situation to the point of backstabbing friends. how one idiot will do anything to chao keng. how one idiot can do something so stupid and dangerous, he might end up in DB.

tekong is good, not as bad as what people say. life now so freaking slack. our forefathers served and they had *toot* treatment. nowadays kids so pampered sia

be independant. be a man!! do the right thing! just SERVE and FINISH OFF!! Thats what SAF MEANS!!

anyway.. 8months to ORD!!! lolz

just a check,

whats recruit pay now huh?
i heard everyone got an increment..

I got posted to Police Acad.. :(

Thank you for serving the nation and protecting the civilians.:thumbsup:

it's a good life now, so cheer up.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.