enlistment on 13 sep

Status
Not open for further replies.
its good to have a positive mindset before u enlist... just be careful with the trainings, drill etc...

of course always remember to slack whenever possible :thumbsup:

TO ALL DEAR hunks that will be enlist on 13 september 2007 to tekong island.
ha so excitied about it! anybody :dunno:

"Dear hunks"?

OMG :bigeyes:

Have fun in the army.

don't worry! now ns piece of cake!:thumbsup:

just remember to bring more cash for the canteen breaks! you will have lots of them! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

don't worry! now ns piece of cake!:thumbsup:

just remember to bring more cash for the canteen breaks! you will have lots of them! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Yes, I totally agree that life is much much better now.

Have a good time in there and I am sure you will make plenty of friends. I also enjoyed Tekong a lot. September is usually the intake for the poly batch. I remember my intake was 2 Sep in 1993. :bsmilie:

Yes, I totally agree that life is much much better now.

Have a good time in there and I am sure you will make plenty of friends. I also enjoyed Tekong a lot. September is usually the intake for the poly batch. I remember my intake was 2 Sep in 1993. :bsmilie:

Have fun... 2 yrs NS or 2.5 yrs will pass in no time.

Well, enjoy.

Garang type? Well, much as u are the garang type, slow down a while and consider the feeling of other of ur slightly slower mates at times and maintain ur paitence.

U're serving ur BMT as a team, not a lone commando. Bear it well.

Well, enjoy.

Garang type? Well, much as u are the garang type, slow down a while and consider the feeling of other of ur slightly slower mates at times and maintain ur paitence.

U're serving ur BMT as a team, not a lone commando. Bear it well.

ya, it's gd to be garang...but also have to blend in. Cos too weak ur mates will not like, too garang ur mates will not like either. Jus be a helpful gagang soldier n u'll receive gd appraisal... most probably, u'll be in OCS..

cos based on my experience, dont be too extra. The PC'll most prob bring u down to blend in w the rest. Gd to be gagang during SOC, IFC and fieldcamp. But not during admin time. jus my advice.

Have fun doing drills! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

The most boring part of Tekong will be booking in...

defaulters parade lagi more fun... hehe ;p

nowadays NS walk in the park.....

i miss those days....

Last time,
1) Eat food from a bunch of people who can't cook for nuts.
2) wash our own metal plate.
3) sleep on bed with lots of missing springs.
4) Sleep on prata thin mattress
5) fall in parade for cupboards.
6) starch our uniform till can stand on it's own.
the list goes on......

actually im thse garang type. :( just so disappointed never gana mono intake.

I guess you can request for the garang units lo..:angel:

i was so dissapointed with BMT, so easy and relaxed....haiz...

defaulters parade lagi more fun... hehe ;p

I tripped over my mate's legs and fell down. I was summoned to rest by the side although I only had bruises. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.