enlistment on 13 sep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you can request for the garang units lo..:angel:

i was so dissapointed with BMT, so easy and relaxed....haiz...

if only i could exchange my enlistment letter for mono intake to hendon camp with u :cry:

i believe i still have tt letter with me, if i find it i go take a pic n post here :bsmilie:

you try giving the commands to it.. i think equally as stressful...

hehe... last time my csm very good at that... the most feared command is "sambora" haha...

nowadays NS walk in the park.....

i miss those days....

Last time,
1) Eat food from a bunch of people who can't cook for nuts.
2) wash our own metal plate.
3) sleep on bed with lots of missing springs.
4) Sleep on prata thin mattress
5) fall in parade for cupboards.
6) starch our uniform till can stand on it's own.
the list goes on......

Clean rubbish dump, sweep dry leaves... now all contracted out liao.

Well I kinda miss those days whereby we chiong Boat Quay on Friday and Saturday nights, no matter how tired we were. :bsmilie:

congrats...recruits pay increasing soon right? overheard from news.... gd start for u :)

Clean rubbish dump, sweep dry leaves... now all contracted out liao.

Well I kinda miss those days whereby we chiong Boat Quay on Friday and Saturday nights, no matter how tired we were. :bsmilie:

and those who r on "4NTM standby duty" get the "1037" bascially its " mian si ling pai" in public hehe...

if only i could exchange my enlistment letter for mono intake to hendon camp with u :cry:

i believe i still have tt letter with me, if i find it i go take a pic n post here :bsmilie:

Now recuits dun go to hendon camp anymore.... trust me...:bsmilie:
it's pasir ris camp.....

Aqva & nikonS: Yeah man, lol, those were the days... Wednesday night after chionging go back to camp at 3am. :bsmilie:

nowadays NS walk in the park.....

i miss those days....

Last time,
1) Eat food from a bunch of people who can't cook for nuts.
2) wash our own metal plate.
3) sleep on bed with lots of missing springs.
4) Sleep on prata thin mattress
5) fall in parade for cupboards.
6) starch our uniform till can stand on it's own.
the list goes on......

you sound like in the 70's army boy

Aqva & nikonS: Yeah man, lol, those were the days... Wednesday night after chionging go back to camp at 3am. :bsmilie:

yeah loh... i remember sneaking back into camp.... sometimes kanna caught then have to do extra....:bsmilie: all becos we want to get close to the babes on mambo jumbo night...:bsmilie:

TO ALL DEAR hunks that will be enlist on 13 september 2007 to tekong island.
ha so excitied about it! anybody :dunno:

I like your attitude... positive and I'm sure you can learn something out of the 2 yrs... Have fun... it is one of the common topic that will bond guys. :cool:

whats the pay like when i enter army? anyone? before i get enrolled into the army!

rec pay would be $400

bring charger

this is BS. get caught by RP/sergeant u kena extra confinement/guard duty

don't worry! now ns piece of cake!:thumbsup:

just remember to bring more cash for the canteen breaks! you will have lots of them! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

not necessarily. depends on coy

Status
Not open for further replies.