Enjoying life

Status
Not open for further replies.

sean seah

Apr 19, 2004
Nicecouple.jpg
[/IMG]

Cape May in New Jersey, US, facing the Atlantic Ocean. Was walking along the beach n saw this couple sitting on the lifeguard seat chatting. Find it very calm n relaxing. Comments welcome :)

Please adjust your picture in accordance to the appropriate guidelines please.

with the sea and sky merging dreamily in the horizon, the pic is imbued with a sense of calm and tranquility. my preference would be to exclude the distracting elements in the foreground such as the pipes and cones to focus the viewer's attention more on the couple.

e.g.
46582811.jpg

must be tough to think of something constructive to say for every pic eh?

LimCB said:
must be tough to think of something constructive to say for every pic eh?

it's not that tough....just got to tell myself not to be *lazy* when doing critiques.

zaren said:
with the sea and sky merging dreamily in the horizon, the pic is imbued with a sense of calm and tranquility. my preference would be to exclude the distracting elements in the foreground such as the pipes and cones to focus the viewer's attention more on the couple.

e.g.
46582811.jpg
I like this crop.. not so sure but what if we correct the horizon according to the couple instead of the sea's horizon line?

SniperD said:
I like this crop.. not so sure but what if we correct the horizon according to the couple instead of the sea's horizon line?

the sea horizon line is slightly tilted to the left. the lifeguard seat is tilted even more. correcting the horizon to somewhere in between the horizonticality (is there such a word?) of the lifeguard seat and the sea horizon should be an improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.