enhancement tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeobt

May 23, 2007
guys,

there are 3 elements to a good photo. (beside the photographer)
camera, lens and the PP.
i shot a VN gal, she looks very pretty but my lens was so sharp that
i realised only later that she has many freckles on her facial. :(

which editing tool can remove the marks?

kam sia,

Without looking at your picture my best guess it to use photoshop spot healing brush tool

Rgds

THT

Without looking at your picture my best guess it to use photoshop spot healing brush tool

Rgds

THT

yes, i think ps is one of the option but am trying to see if i could get something else
that is available online for free. :embrass:

I have found mama shan powder easy to use and effective.

You may want to take a look at

http://www.photoshopmama.net/products.html?reload

:)

does user like me hv to pay extra for this even if we own a ps?
it certainly look awsome on the intro pic they showed.
my wife would certainly love it. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
guys,

i've no time to commit for a full PS course. but am keen to enhance my shots.
anyone interested to coach me on core features used by photographer in foto enhancing?

plz PM me your charges.

kam sia, ;)

guys,

i've no time to commit for a full PS course. but am keen to enhance my shots.
anyone interested to coach me on core features used by photographer in foto enhancing?

plz PM me your charges.

kam sia, ;)

Hello, yeobt.
For a free one, seriously can try out GIMP. It's not too bad. Really. I only used it for a short while very minimally, but find it not bad. It's my own fault because I couldn't get used to its menu. I was more used to the Photoshop style.
You seemed to be in a hurry to learn some PP skills.... why? Your company's that big photo at the side of the building, that project requires your PP is it :bsmilie:?

Hello, yeobt.
For a free one, seriously can try out GIMP. It's not too bad. Really. I only used it for a short while very minimally, but find it not bad. It's my own fault because I couldn't get used to its menu. I was more used to the Photoshop style.
You seemed to be in a hurry to learn some PP skills.... why? Your company's that big photo at the side of the building, that project requires your PP is it :bsmilie:?

hey thanks for your points.

hurry? no lah, i thought it would be good if i could use PP to make my shots look perfect.
we have graphic designers to do all those PP works. this coaching is for my personal interest.

oh, you still remember i took fotos for my coy's project. well, those fotos i took has been
printed and is featuring on a public gallery now. we also engaged a pro fotographer for
studio shots but you know what? the images he took turned out all blur when it was
blown to life size. dont know why...:embrass:

any tutor to intro...? :angel:

Last edited:
hey thanks for your points.

hurry? no lah, i thought it would be good if i could use PP to make my shots look perfect.
we have graphic designers to do all those PP works. this coaching is for my personal interest.

oh, you still remember i took fotos for my coy's project. well, those fotos i took has been
printed and is featuring on a public gallery now. we also engaged a pro fotographer for
studio shots but you know what? the images he took turned out all blur when it was
blown to life size. dont know why...:embrass:

any tutor to intro...? :angel:

Turned out blur when blown to life size? Oh, no... don't know how to comment, hehe... I am not a professional.
As I am sure you know, a 4-5 sessions formal Photoshop course would cost around $250. A personal tutor would certainly be more.
I don't know of any such tutors.
But I have been thinking about going for the PS courses. Get my rusty brain started...

Status
Not open for further replies.