England sack coach McClaren

Status
Not open for further replies.
To quote myself about 3 minutes ago:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serve him righ...think about it....why he played the vulnerable Owen in the useless friendly b4 a suddent death game? Why did he dropped or bench Beckham but time after time he is the only person the 3 lions can count on in critical game? And finally why did he field an inexperience keeper in such a crucial and tense game??? :dunno: ;(

Seriously, for this campaign England don't deserve a place at all. Scotland is more deserving. They should have won the Georgia match.

over paid and under performed.

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:
I'm so happy that they are out.
Overconfident, overpaid, OVERRATED players
And donno what the FA is thinking about when they appoint McClaren, Even on club level he doesn't deliver, what more Country.
Year in year out, many would say that England would lift the cup, be it world or European. but it hasn't happen in AGES......
Watching exciting EPL & come across glamorous names doesn't mean England is good. English players just make it in england but watch other players from its neighbouring countries. Came over and exel, England is the training ground for other countries to mature their players in the game. Enuff said.....
The end of a fairy tale
In the world we live now, best man for the job. Regardless of race, langguage or nationality.

Ya think they'll try to snatch Raddy from us? :devil:

He can only have himself to blame. Given changes again and again, and finally lost in his hands. Even God cannot help him this time liao.

I think that some of the blame must also fall at the hands of the people who appointed McClaren and also those players who earn more in a month than I will in my lifetime. They did not perform on the pitch and should be very ashamed of themselves...but do they really care. I hope the new manager will have the bollocks to pick players who will give their last drop of blood for the country. At the moment, I can't see any ambition or desire in any of the current players.

do u know ? many ladies became football fans overnight becos England is playing.. they scream for Owen, shout for Beckham as if both could hear them from Europe ! :bsmilie:

NOW NO MORE ENGLAND ! it will be more peaceful and less crowded to watch. :sweatsm:

do u know ? many ladies became football fans overnight becos England is playing.. they scream for Owen, shout for Beckham as if both could hear them from Europe ! :bsmilie:

NOW NO MORE ENGLAND ! it will be more peaceful and less crowded to watch. :sweatsm:

Boy... you are wrong... there are more good looking players in other teams... like the Italians...

BC

England huo gai!!!

lousy

Status
Not open for further replies.