Engineers making $0.62 million!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i always say, if not happy with pay grade, apply overseas. Like that you all can be foreign talent already, no need to have frustrations in our tiny island with too many cows and too little green pastures.

so you'll give up the pastures on your homesoil and cow elsewhere?
why should we?it's OUR country.OUR soil.Our grass.
foreign talents do bring in competition/stress/frustrations.i see that as a challenge to work harder.

we engineers may be highly educated people but when it comes to money we are just outright dumb.... laywers and doctors have their fixed rates... engineers know nothing better than to undercut each other... no wonder our salaries are low.... even now that there is global shortage in capable civil engineers we are not able to raise the salaries dramatically... but then who would be happy to pay double or tripple for ones house....

we engineers may be highly educated people but when it comes to money we are just outright dumb.... laywers and doctors have their fixed rates... engineers know nothing better than to undercut each other... no wonder our salaries are low.... even now that there is global shortage in capable civil engineers we are not able to raise the salaries dramatically... but then who would be happy to pay double or tripple for ones house....

you talking ****.
you are earning so much and thinking of the swiss ballhead:bsmilie:

so you'll give up the pastures on your homesoil and cow elsewhere?
why should we?it's OUR country.OUR soil.Our grass.
foreign talents do bring in competition/stress/frustrations.i see that as a challenge to work harder.
is that not a bit harsh... in certain fields you just dont have the homegrown talents... hence there is a need to bring in foreigners... this does not only apply to singapore, it applies to every country and is practised in every country...
i dont think FT bring only stress and competition... one can learn as well... ;)

i guess most of us have come to a realisation stage ... no matter now much we earn ... it is never seems enough in sg.

we are becoming like HK and Japan.. we may see graduates doing construction work while looking for their jobs.

i always say, if not happy with pay grade, apply overseas. Like that you all can be foreign talent already, no need to have frustrations in our tiny island with too many cows and too little green pastures.

Think carefully. If you go to Australia and New Zealand there are more cows there. :)

u are definitely F kidding.
1.6k for a MSc.
i'll jump.

then u'd better jump

if u think the industry "ACCORDING to widespread media reports" has so much investments and money comes into our pocket, and the industry is doing so well and stuff, yeah, u are right! the Industry is doing well,

BUT the planktons and research assistants are alot WORSE off!

;(

1.6k?
which field exactly?
are you talking on scholarship where you are receiving allowance or what?
1.6k i tell you, it's only a fraction of my car loan.
no need to eat?drink?entertainment?give parents?pay them back when they pay for your fees since young?

seriously, do think of changing field.i hope you are not in this mess.

I am a singaporean...:sweat: I am talking about FT here. :sticktong

1.6k?
1.6k i tell you, it's only a fraction of my car loan.

my god, what do u drive...

if 1.6k = 1/3

then 1 month = 4.8k
then 1 year = 57.6k
then 7 years = 403k

u driving a Ferrari limited edition..... [FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Think carefully. If you go to Australia and New Zealand there are more cows there. :)

But I don't like to drink milk! :embrass:

I like to eat satay! :bsmilie:

my god, what do u drive...

if 1.6k = 1/3

then 1 month = 4.8k
then 1 year = 57.6k
then 7 years = 403k

u driving a Ferrari limited edition..... [FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

how u know he loans for 7 years? maybe shorter than 7 years, then it is possible.

If you count bottom 5 earners you'll find free and cheap photographers. :bsmilie:

maybe you wil soon find photog willing to pay to take pictures!!! :bsmilie: negative some more. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.