energizer rechargable 2500mah

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazewerks

May 16, 2006
Long Hill
didn't knw they produced these! saw them while at work, cos my colleague wanted to use them for some electronic device. anybody tried and tested these batts from energizer... on say an SB-800? hw durable/reliable is it?

dun buy it...it sucks...cannot hold charge...

and also it depends on how much u use the flash...i only get 150 shots and can see its recycle very slow liaoz...maybe because using TTL -1 ba...

dun buy it...it sucks...cannot hold charge...

and also it depends on how much u use the flash...i only get 150 shots and can see its recycle very slow liaoz...maybe because using TTL -1 ba...

I have otherwise good experience from you leh. :embrass:

Care to share more.

Cheers
YMMV

Care to share more.

Cheers
YMMV

Don't know if it's applicable, but my Energizers 2500s have to be charged a day before I go shooting,

If more than 2 days a little while only no more power already, then you see low battery indicator, damn sian

guys so is it safe to say, simply dun buy!.....jus stick wit powerex, rite? any other than powerex?

Don't know if it's applicable, but my Energizers 2500s have to be charged a day before I go shooting,

If more than 2 days a little while only no more power already, then you see low battery indicator, damn sian

Thanks I am watching my Energizers now, I bought those come without the charger one so far so good for me. And I using MAHA charger to charge the battery. :thumbsup:

guys so is it safe to say, simply dun buy!.....jus stick wit powerex, rite? any other than powerex?

Don't know, I myself prefer Eneloop, capacity's slightly lower, 2000MaH, but the charge retaining is godlike, ha

Care to share more.

Cheers
YMMV

my one hor...if i use the original slow charger to charge for 12hours...can hold charge for a max of two days...these set of batt is for camera only...after that can say no power left...i got another set of batt is being charged by the sanyo 15min charger...the batt also cannot hold charge...i label them for camera and flash...so are nv mixed...:cry:

so what i do is to charge the batt the night before any shoot...

oh ya...some of the batt i bought came with and without charger...so i really dun know what is wrong...sian...now looking at enoloop batt liaoz...

my one hor...if i use the original slow charger to charge for 12hours...can hold charge for a max of two days...these set of batt is for camera only...after that can say no power left...i got another set of batt is being charged by the sanyo 15min charger...the batt also cannot hold charge...i label them for camera and flash...so are nv mixed...:cry:

so what i do is to charge the batt the night before any shoot...

oh ya...some of the batt i bought came with and without charger...so i really dun know what is wrong...sian...now looking at enoloop batt liaoz...

So far my 20 x batteries can hold charge for more than 2 weeks. :)
Havent try a month but friend did that before. :dunno:

YMMV

So far my 20 x batteries can hold charge for more than 2 weeks. :)
Havent try a month but friend did that before. :dunno:

YMMV

wah...hold charge for so long arr...:bigeyes:

i wish my can hold more than a week...

could be the charger ba...

anyway...going to get new batt liaoz...to replace these problem one...:cry:

I have been using GP rechargeable 2100mAH for about 2 years and they work great - that is for my flash. But, it is advisable to recharge after a week or so, so that you have a full charge when you're out shooting.

For SB 800 and 600, how fast is the recovery rate between shots? for the ready light to light up. Important for fast shooting...

I still have my sanyo eneloop unopened :p using maha powerex 2700 at the moment.. price of eneloop is quite steep isnt it..

For SB 800 and 600, how fast is the recovery rate between shots? for the ready light to light up. Important for fast shooting...

at what power setting??

its too general...

In my experience... :thumbsd:.

I have 1 set of 4 AAs that cannot hold charge for more than 2 days. I have to keep them in the charger to trickle charge them until I need to use them. Otherwise, they are next to useless.

BC

In my experience... :thumbsd:.

I have 1 set of 4 AAs that cannot hold charge for more than 2 days. I have to keep them in the charger to trickle charge them until I need to use them. Otherwise, they are next to useless.

BC

Huh?? what brand? energizer? That bad?

How bad is bad? Say, leave it out for 2 days, then use a multimeter measure its voltage...

Huh?? what brand? energizer? That bad?

How bad is bad? Say, leave it out for 2 days, then use a multimeter measure its voltage...

Yes, energiser. After 2 days, it can't even charge up my flash.

I use a Maha charger while has individual charging circuitry for each battery. I found that it is 2 out of the 4 batteries that went totally discharged.;( The other 2 although they are not fully discharged, they have also lost a significant amount of charge.

BC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote: tchern

at what power setting??

its too general...

Normal setting... Flash zoom at 24mm. Camera shutter at 1/60s.

Status
Not open for further replies.