Energizer Lithiums

Status
Not open for further replies.

parampita

Jun 25, 2008
昭南島
Unlike the regular ones who give up after < 400 shots in my camera, an impressive 1592 shots were squeezed out of these little shiny ones. This was my first use of Energizer Lithiums, and it proved to be real good.

So, bros and sis, you guys might want to give these a try.

Energizer_Lithiums.JPG

... You have served me well, my little friends. But I will not miss you, cos I have another six pieces in the cabinet. :bsmilie:

have you tried NiMHs? or are you comparing these to alkalines..

agreed that they are good for trips and the like, but normal usage, when one has time and convenience to charge at leisure.. NiMHs still more economical in the long run. :)

I was referring to the regular alkaline Energizers. Are the rechargeable Energizers as good? If so, I am definitely going for that from my GPs.

I bought these Lithiums when I was going for a trip and I didn't want to bring any chargers along. Was hoping it will last throughout the trip.. it did and overshot my expectations by a lot more.

I was referring to the regular alkaline Energizers. Are the rechargeable Energizers as good? If so, I am definitely going for that from my GPs.

I bought these Lithiums when I was going for a trip and I didn't want to bring any chargers along. Was hoping it will last throughout the trip.. it did and overshot my expectations by a lot more.

sanyo eneloops :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

slow discharge, and last almost as long as normal nimhs

i think you will get between 400 to what you get for lithiums :)

In terms of rechargables, you'll definitely find better quality with Sanyo Eneloops or the Maha stuff (Powerex or Imedion). As a matter of fact, users on the Imedions have said that they hold the charge better than the Eneloops and give slightly more juice.

Unlike the regular ones who give up after < 400 shots in my camera, an impressive 1592 shots were squeezed out of these little shiny ones. This was my first use of Energizer Lithiums, and it proved to be real good.

So, bros and sis, you guys might want to give these a try.

Energizer_Lithiums.JPG

... You have served me well, my little friends. But I will not miss you, cos I have another six pieces in the cabinet. :bsmilie:
$9-$10 a pair leh.. no? :eek:

Good thing abt this expensive batteries are they are very light and can work better in extreme temperatures and longer shelf life.

sanyo eneloops :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

slow discharge, and last almost as long as normal nimhs

i think you will get between 400 to what you get for lithiums :)

In terms of rechargables, you'll definitely find better quality with Sanyo Eneloops or the Maha stuff (Powerex or Imedion). As a matter of fact, users on the Imedions have said that they hold the charge better than the Eneloops and give slightly more juice.

I have 16 pieces of GPs at this moment and they are still working well. Seems Eneloops are well regarded, although I did hear of some QC problems. I will give'em a try after my GPs conk up.

Do you guys match batteries to charger? Will it be safe if use my GP charger to charge Eneloops?

I have 16 pieces of GPs at this moment and they are still working well. Seems Eneloops are well regarded, although I did hear of some QC problems. I will give'em a try after my GPs conk up.

Do you guys match batteries to charger? Will it be safe if use my GP charger to charge Eneloops?

i use my maha charger to charge all my eneloops

that's all i use these days, hybrid batteries.. because even 2700s cannot cut it. discharge too fast for my liking

I use my Maha charger to charge my PowerExes,Camelion Always Ready, Sanyo Eneloops, GP ReCyko+, Energizer 2500s and i have no issues with the batteries.

if u are using AA size battery, nothing beats Energizer Lithium. they are really very long lasting. i had 2 of them in my P&S and they survived my 7 days trip and its still serving me..

The older version, in year 1995 I remember, looks very nice. Try it once during playing Tamiya cars in primary/secondary school times.
001665272_200_v1_m56577569830474049.jpg

In the long run, I'd still go for rechargeables since I use my cameras quite often.

However, having a pack of lithium AA's ready makes for a very good back-up plan. :thumbsup:

I think they're really good too... But at that price, I'd pass.

I understand that rechargables are truly economical in the long-run, but I have truly not used more than 12 AA alkaline batteries in my entire 2 years in photography... So I think in the long-run, I'd be dead... Unless, of course, the price of rechargable batteries, and the charger, falls in price!

Any rechargeable lithiums around ?

I am currently on Eneloops and they work great especially for my flash.... fast recharge cycle too ! Alkalines ? :nono: Not good enuf definitely...... recharge cycle slows down after a while....

Would encourage folks to use more rechargeables instead of disposable. Save the earth and save some money yah. The 21% hike on electricity will end come Jan 2009.! :)

Would encourage folks to use more rechargeables instead of disposable. Save the earth and save some money yah. The 21% hike on electricity will end come Jan 2009.! :)

Recharger plays a part too in saving the earth. Is using GP rechargeables but they was not reliable (sometimes last long and sometime die out fast) until i bought my Maha recharger. I condition(one function of the charger) them and now they are reliable again.

Dont dismiss or throw ur batteries if they lose their charge fast. maybe it is the charger problem.

BTW i was using the 15mins charger for my GP 2700 and after reading the manual it says 15mins is only for normal rechargeable batteries. For 2700 it needs to charge more than 15mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.