Energizer batteries commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
I like the expression on the face of the photographer when his camera's battery was flat. More so, when new Energizer was installed, he goes, "Yuh, oh, cheers!" I had experienced such anxious state before, so fully empathised with the situation he was in. Anyone to share ways to get out of such predicament.

mervlam

Apr 26, 2002
Visit site
reachme2003 said:
I like the expression on the face of the photographer when his camera's battery was flat. More so, when new Energizer was installed, he goes, "Yuh, oh, cheers!" I had experienced such anxious state before, so fully empathised with the situation he was in. Anyone to share ways to get out of such predicament.
sigh.... simple solution :rolleyes:

always bring extra batteries for impt shoots.... :D

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
Unfortunately, the image of the photographer in the commercial is not the typical CSers. I guessed the setting of the commercial was in the UK or US, and adopted in asian markets. Imagine wearing a tie and jacket here. So, can i conclude that the commercial was targetted at photographers in general?

Clown

Staff member
Mar 24, 2003
Singapore
SANYO 2300 mAH! hahahaha...

berryhappy

Apr 26, 2003
www.berryhappy.com
Was he installing AA-sized batteries on his camera (instead of flash)? Or was it a film camera?

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
berryhappy said:
Was he installing AA-sized batteries on his camera (instead of flash)? Or was it a film camera?
it appeared like fresh batteries were installed into his camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.