Eneloop batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

socrates

Jan 31, 2005
Anybody know how good eneloop double A rechargeable batteries are? thinking of getting them for my digital camera. Any comments or other suggestions please..

Anybody know how good eneloop double A rechargeable batteries are? thinking of getting them for my digital camera. Any comments or other suggestions please..
IIRC, its capacity is only 2000mAH. There are Powerex NiMH battery (and also other brands) which is as highest as 2700mAH you may want to consider.

Considering notorious 2500mAH Sanyo NiMH battery, you may want to skip Sanyo battery.

Regards,
Arto.

I do own some batteries of 2000mAH and 2700mAH with Sanyo and MAHA. Anyway, 2700mAH or 2000mAh does not matter to me.

But the eneloop 200mAH is reall very good. It is different battery with different technology with those notorious 2500mAH batteries afterall.

Am using the eneloop now and the best so far.

anyone know I can get eneloop 4x AA size battery cheaply? The last I seen was around S$24 (IIRC?), though 8x AA size pack is slightly cheaper than that, wonder anyone can do a MO for this item?

anyone know I can get eneloop 4x AA size battery cheaply? The last I seen was around S$24 (IIRC?), though 8x AA size pack is slightly cheaper than that, wonder anyone can do a MO for this item?

Challenger Tampines is having a sale for eneloop (due this branch closing soon).
I got 4pc eneloop pack for S$16.90 (member price), and the 8x AA pack was even a better deal but don't remeber the exact price. Not sure if there's any left ....

2700mAH or 2000mAh does it really matter when it is used in a digital camera?

doesnt really matter.

I got 4pc eneloop pack for S$16.90 (member price), and the 8x AA pack was even a better deal but don't remeber the exact price. Not sure if there's any left ....
This is cheap.

I thought Eneloop comes with only 2pc in a pack. They do have 4pc and 8pc now huh? :thumbsup:

Challenger Tampines is having a sale for eneloop (due this branch closing soon).
Thanks, Tampines a bit far from where I live (at west), if confirm still have then I don't mind go there in one of the weekend.

Just like to find out more before I buy this eneloop rechargeable battery: Can it be charge by using the 2500mAh NIMH battery charger?

i not member leh... sianz...

Just like to find out more before I buy this eneloop rechargeable battery: Can it be charge by using the 2500mAh NIMH battery charger?

i think beta not ... i use eneloop batteries:thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup: wif its charger the only set back is can onli charge 2 batt at a time!!! :confused:

i think beta not ... i use eneloop batteries:thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup: wif its charger the only set back is can onli charge 2 batt at a time!!! :confused:

Thanks Melvin!

I also feel eneloop can last longer than my 2500mA ones. Dunno why the normal ones lose charge very fast or what. A lot of problems. But the eneloop is problem free. Charge them b4 hand and leave in the drawer. Use when needed.

I think it is alright to use charger for NIMH battery. I am using 2000mAH charger. Longer charging time is the only set back. :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

Thanks, Tampines a bit far from where I live (at west), if confirm still have then I don't mind go there in one of the weekend.

Was there 1 hour ago, estimated stock
- 2x 8pc AA pack
- ~15x 4pc AA pack
- ~15x 4pc AAA pack
- ~20x 2pc AA/AAA pack

not sure how fast they will go tomorrow...
special price only for members...

Was there 1 hour ago, estimated stock
- 2x 8pc AA pack
- ~15x 4pc AA pack
- ~15x 4pc AAA pack
- ~20x 2pc AA/AAA pack

not sure how fast they will go tomorrow...
special price only for members...
Thanks, to bad I am not member :(

And don't think it worth it to apply for membership and go all the way there

Status
Not open for further replies.