Encouraging teachers to learn and share experiences

forward

May 27, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
Teaching can be very exciting, challenging and rewarding in terms of personal satisfaction and happiness. Learning from other teachers is important and should be a continuous process. I hope this thread will bring teachers to expand and share their growth opportunities as well as their network.

To me teaching is a calling. I started teaching darkroom procedures at home using two enlargers during the late sixties. My students came to me to learn printing and film processing. They were school teachers and photo enthusiasts who responded to my
classified ads in the local newspapers.

After some preparation/training with the Institute of Technical Education I started to teach at local educational institutions, private art school including serveral secondary schools. The main thing about the teaching profession is not just getting the reward of personal renewal, but a chance to play a part of helping to build the nation.

Welcome abroad all those with intention to enter the teaching profession.

----------------------------------------------
Teachers build nations. :thumbsup:
Do you want to experience the challenging world of teaching? :heart:

Teaching can be very exciting, challenging and rewarding in terms of personal satisfaction and happiness. Learning from other teachers is important and should be a continuous process. I hope this thread will bring teachers to expand and share their growth opportunities as well as their network.

To me teaching is a calling. I started teaching darkroom procedures at home using two enlargers during the late sixties. My students came to me to learn printing and film processing. They were school teachers and photo enthusiasts who responded to my
classified ads in the local newspapers.

After some preparation/training with the Institute of Technical Education I started to teach at local educational institutions, private art school including serveral secondary schools. The main thing about the teaching profession is not just getting the reward of personal renewal, but a chance to play a part of helping to build the nation.

Welcome abroad all those with intention to enter the teaching profession.

----------------------------------------------
Teachers build nations. :thumbsup:
Do you want to experience the challenging world of teaching? :heart:

provided that politics in schs dun screw u up first:sweat: i seen and i know a fair share of this kind of stuff... i have seen those who really know how to play politics rise fast. those more open abt their views are usually stuck where they are:sweat: