• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

Encounter yellowish pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

bimmer

Dec 12, 2002
Visit site
Hi there!
Can anyone tell me why the pictures that I took from my digital camera, seen to be yellowish in colour in low light area. Outdoor seen to be fine. So I suspect is something to do with the setting of the camera. Can anyone help!

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by bimmer
Hi there!
Can anyone tell me why the pictures that I took from my digital camera, seen to be yellowish in colour in low light area. Outdoor seen to be fine. So I suspect is something to do with the setting of the camera. Can anyone help!
Which camera are you using? :D
Fuji S602Z? ;)

denizenx

Feb 1, 2002
L2TPYSG
Visit site
lowlight is where? night? look at the light ard, is it streetlamp? or the window light is streetlamp? or maybe some fluorescent light from out the room?
clarify this lor..

bimmer

Dec 12, 2002
Visit site
I am using Nikon coolpix 775. It happen during the night & indoor.

Silverelf

Dec 19, 2002
Near Equator
Visit site
Should be the ambient light that is messing up your shot. Artificial lights have lots of yellow and orange in it. try filters?

denizenx

Feb 1, 2002
L2TPYSG
Visit site
yeah but u wun get ur colour picture anyway... at most some pale bleached shot...
wd yellow light make a blue wall blue? or blackish?

Silverelf

Dec 19, 2002
Near Equator
Visit site
Originally posted by denizenx
yeah but u wun get ur colour picture anyway... at most some pale bleached shot...
wd yellow light make a blue wall blue? or blackish?
eh? sorry... I didn't quite catch you on that.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom