enchained

Status
Not open for further replies.

swimcraze

enchained seahorse.....save the sea creatures.....

seahorse.sized.jpg

got quite the archeological feel to it :think:

I like the first one. Somehow a smaller sea horse seems nicer to me

swimcraze, the first one works for me, ONLY IF the light source don't seems to concentrated at the top left hand corner of the picture.

i'm liking both of them, but feel they're slightly too harsh. think in the first one it's the light hitting the floor/carpet right at the beginning, highlighting the textures of it. in the second, the gradient from light at the top to dark at the bottom isnt hight/light enough, and the shadow's giving me this weird shape.

that's just my (dumbass) opinion anyway, nice work!

sphinx said:
i'm liking both of them, but feel they're slightly too harsh. think in the first one it's the light hitting the floor/carpet right at the beginning, highlighting the textures of it. in the second, the gradient from light at the top to dark at the bottom isnt hight/light enough, and the shadow's giving me this weird shape.

that's just my (dumbass) opinion anyway, nice work!

the seahorse was lying on the cover of my diary :) not carpet...and i meant to bring out the texture of the material...

thanks for your comments ;)

Hi swimcraze, I like the 2nd one better. Can't explain why tho'. Just like it better. Perhaps the contrast of the colours....redish vs black...more outstanding?
The composition too? Seahorse is bigger, straighter and better positioned?
And also it's subtlety....just a slight hint of the enchainment...?
I really like the shot. Can you share your set-up?

Status
Not open for further replies.