Status
Not open for further replies.

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
Planet Nikon
How true is it?

:think: :think:

Instead of reevaluating your own photographic abilities and shortcomings, you start a thread with your ego bruised.

You want me to show you pictures to prove what again? That I have the right not to like your pictures?

grow up will you?

Cash said:
Instead of reevaluating your own photographic abilities and shortcomings, you start a thread with your ego bruised.

You want me to show you pictures to prove what again? That I have the right not to like your pictures?

Erm.. what makes you think this thread was aim at you? Hmmmm :bsmilie: Somebody's ego is bruised :bsmilie:

cash said:
grow up will you?

Yeah please do, will ya ? ;)

espn didn't direct this at anyone.

Cash, please take a seat in the corner. espn started this thread for banal talk, not for evaluating photos, so you can do away with your excellent sense of criticism. Oh, i meant, criticizing. ah shucks, both means the same thing from you.

SS: like u mentioned it's for banal talk.. but somebody was guilty and felt that I was directing at him.

Quick quick!! U haven't told me what you think of the thread comment!! ;p

Since we're on the topic of banal talk, could someone please enlighten me on the word, "Banal"? Never heard that one before. Origins?

uh, good question PLRBEAR :)

espn, i dont have any particular views, but i do understand these EV folks do really resonate when you strike the right (read: wrong) chord. :D

I don't also don't know the origin, when I arrived at CS I got to know of this term? :dunno:

SS: Hahaha good one. :thumbsup:

Not true. Bill Gates, Larry Ellison, Steve Jobs make heckuva lot of noise, esp Ellison. They can hardly be considered empty barrels.

chris, my personal view is non-exclusive. both intellectuals and EV's resonate very well, just that the EV's make their performance louder. really! :D

PLRBEAR said:
Since we're on the topic of banal talk, could someone please enlighten me on the word, "Banal"? Never heard that one before. Origins?

Wah...just look up a dictionary lah.

Banal : Drearily commonplace and often predictable; trite
In otherwords, talking-cork. (sorry, but this forum censors the correct word)

Then there's always my tummy.....resonate damn well especially with food in it that's dying to exit in a jiffy. :sweatsm:

sehsuan said:
chris, my personal view is non-exclusive. both intellectuals and EV's resonate very well, just that the EV's make their performance louder. really! :D

what's EV ?

I'm guilty of that too, since my vessel is getting full, my mouth also buzy to make noise :bsmilie:

chriszzz said:
Wah...just look up a dictionary lah.

Banal : Drearily commonplace and often predictable; trite
In otherwords, talking-cork. (sorry, but this forum censors the correct word)

Wah. Sorry man...don't have dictionary at home. Even then, i never knew BANAL was a legit word! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Chris: Vat Der Ell....you know where to find BANAL, but dunno what EV is. :bsmilie: Empty Vessels lah kotek....OOOPS! :nono:

Time to start multi-language censorship. :lovegrin:

hey espn,

thx 4 starting this thread.... it's priceless!!!! rofl

heheheheeee

:cool:

PLRBEAR said:
Chris: Vat Der Ell....you know where to find BANAL, but dunno what EV is. :bsmilie: Empty Vessels lah kotek....OOOPS! :nono:

Can't blame me lar. As far as I know, EV = Exposure Value. How I know it is now something completely different. Not found in any dictionary, except the Clubsnap Singlish dictionary.

Status
Not open for further replies.