emolux wide angle...who's got it?


Status
Not open for further replies.

Expresso

New Member
Jun 27, 2003
60
0
0
37
SINGAPORE
memotracer.blogspot.com
#1
hi peeps, i've gotten this 3rd party wide angle converter for fz20, this wulu brand call emolux, came with a 52mm adaptor, and the 0.5x wide angle converter, it seems that the corners are very blurr most of the time when i take pictures with it on. is it because of the quality or juz me? :p
 

Firefox

New Member
Feb 15, 2004
716
0
0
Bedok
#2
It's because of you... You exert a negative aura over the sensors at the corners.. The adaptor has amplified that aura and so it's now visible..







LOL..

Just kidding... It's the adaptor.. You're getting chromatic abberation of sorts.. It happens with these cheap convertors.
 

tsin

New Member
Oct 18, 2004
101
0
0
#3
hi
i have the same lens and have it on the pan 20 but have no problems at the corner. When i develop the picture in 4r size, it is also ok.
so dunno what could be the problem with yours....
 

delay

New Member
Mar 24, 2005
149
0
0
#4
tsin said:
hi
i have the same lens and have it on the pan 20 but have no problems at the corner. When i develop the picture in 4r size, it is also ok.
so dunno what could be the problem with yours....
how much did u guys pay for this huh?
 

rhair78

New Member
Dec 19, 2004
1,044
0
0
Singapore
rhair78.multiply.com
#5
Expresso said:
hi peeps, i've gotten this 3rd party wide angle converter for fz20, this wulu brand call emolux, came with a 52mm adaptor, and the 0.5x wide angle converter, it seems that the corners are very blurr most of the time when i take pictures with it on. is it because of the quality or juz me? :p
Using wide angle converters, never ever zoom it.

Zooming will result in super blur corners.
 

Expresso

New Member
Jun 27, 2003
60
0
0
37
SINGAPORE
memotracer.blogspot.com
#6
never zoom lar, its converter..not lens..but how i wish i can zoom..haha
...btw, got it for 126... from AP, S*NG BRO actually quoted 185... :eek: good thing the 52mm converter's included.
wanted to buy the original panasonic one..but wah..500buckz...and AP guy say not leica stuff~..bleah .. who actually bought the original panasonic wide angle converter for fz20? can share with us the quality and whats in the package? include pics even betta~
 

Expresso

New Member
Jun 27, 2003
60
0
0
37
SINGAPORE
memotracer.blogspot.com
#7
tsin said:
hi
i have the same lens and have it on the pan 20 but have no problems at the corner. When i develop the picture in 4r size, it is also ok.
so dunno what could be the problem with yours....
when u see on ur pc monitor totally no blurring at all meh?
its like some of my pics the blurring is not obvious...some are pretty bad, and it seems to have something to do with the lighting condition, darker, blurrer...even though i never shake..plus image stabilizer on..bleah
 

dominator

Senior Member
Mar 7, 2005
1,662
0
0
11
Amazon Forest
#8
Expresso said:
when u see on ur pc monitor totally no blurring at all meh?
its like some of my pics the blurring is not obvious...some are pretty bad, and it seems to have something to do with the lighting condition, darker, blurrer...even though i never shake..plus image stabilizer on..bleah
How about joining our outing today to botanic garden?
 

Firefox

New Member
Feb 15, 2004
716
0
0
Bedok
#9
Expresso said:
when u see on ur pc monitor totally no blurring at all meh?
its like some of my pics the blurring is not obvious...some are pretty bad, and it seems to have something to do with the lighting condition, darker, blurrer...even though i never shake..plus image stabilizer on..bleah

Chromatic abberation has got more to do with lighting conditions.. For $126, you could have paid a little more and gotten the Wcon-08 which is less prone to CA.
 

delay

New Member
Mar 24, 2005
149
0
0
#10
dominator said:
How about joining our outing today to botanic garden?
hey i actually went botanic gardens today!!!! didnt know got pana ppl go!!!!!!
 

dominator

Senior Member
Mar 7, 2005
1,662
0
0
11
Amazon Forest
#11
delay said:
hey i actually went botanic gardens today!!!! didnt know got pana ppl go!!!!!!
we were there from about 3pm till 6plus...
anyway there will always be next outing! look out for topic ;)
 

delay

New Member
Mar 24, 2005
149
0
0
#12
dominator said:
we were there from about 3pm till 6plus...
anyway there will always be next outing! look out for topic ;)
hahaa actually i drop by in here everyday but i guess i didnt notice.
was there from 7+ to 10am so i wouldnt have met anyone of u eitherways
left at 10 when my batt was drained

the morning crowd can see alot of dogs, different types of tai chi and lotsa cute kids running ard the new theatre
 

Expresso

New Member
Jun 27, 2003
60
0
0
37
SINGAPORE
memotracer.blogspot.com
#13
haha...today i shifted out of hall....dead beat..bleah..
at least i paid 126 and not the 185 from another shop...haha.... will increasing the exposure and playing ard with the aperture help minimize CA? one serious prob on this converter is..NO THREAD FOR ADD ON FILTERS...:( correct me if i'm wrong and i'm really hoping that i'm wrong..bleah..

seriously was planning to save up for the pano original one...but then....500 buckz for juz a converter...tot it was too much.....lens few hundred more can get liaoz......still no one here ownes the original pano converter to share the package content?
 

delay

New Member
Mar 24, 2005
149
0
0
#14
:bsmilie: got ppl so hiong buy the pana original one ah...
i wonder if there is even stock for it at those shops ahhaa
 

Expresso

New Member
Jun 27, 2003
60
0
0
37
SINGAPORE
memotracer.blogspot.com
#15
got..both AP and SB have...haven check CP though...u also noe hiong...xiao one lar...500 BUCKZ....CONVERTER...300 buckz think i buy liao..consider pana's quality...but then...bleah..too much lar..but STILL tempted...MUAHAHAHAHAH..wth....btw, saw the original pana's tele on display in SB...wah...really quite impressive...haha...but then..STILL A CONVERTER NIA...hahahaha
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom