Emoblitz D730AFC ETTL Digital Autofocus Flashgun

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo bro cqprime.....so...wat u personally face wif ur flash?..
n also..thx unfiltered for e link!!!!
really shd tink first....
morning cheers;)

yo bro cqprime.....so...wat u personally face wif ur flash?..
n also..thx unfiltered for e link!!!!
really shd tink first....
morning cheers;)

Oh i am ok with the flash, except when the battery is low it does not inform me as it hv no digital battery indicator

wow bro...u like...slp late n wake up early 1 sia..pro!!..
hm...so..to u...e flash is pretty even in term of the auto settin tat it provides?

wow bro...u like...slp late n wake up early 1 sia..pro!!..
hm...so..to u...e flash is pretty even in term of the auto settin tat it provides?

Yap i slept late and woke up early... once work starts in Jan....i really need to sleep early as work time is 830 :sweat:

mmm well i set the FLASH on auto mode as it is a simple flash unit, price is 1/3 of a canon flash unit. still friends tell me should aim for 580EXII. if u r on budget, people would suggest third party like sunpak or Emoblitz...by the way do insist on warranty card....mine is 1+2 years warranty.

Presently it is leisure photography....people head for retail therapy i go for photography therapy :) Once i get serious then i pay for the better flash unit.]

http://www.sgcosmos.com/nsort.asp?sort_id=5

Last edited:
ar ha...
true true...photo therapy is cool....though is way exp...
anyway...e flash tat i mentioned isn't available at e webby u showed...
perhaps is e newest bah...

ar ha...
true true...photo therapy is cool....though is way exp...
anyway...e flash tat i mentioned isn't available at e webby u showed...
perhaps is e newest bah...

Weird i also cant find it...i got mine from ALAN Photo Funan this Dec. some people complained that the Emoblitz flash cant sync well with Canon camera...up till now i am ok with it because i dont know if there is any difference...:bsmilie:

If unlimited cash, go for CANON 580EXII or second hand

If budget, take the one i use...or sunpax...

Does the one u wish to buy comes with 3 years warranty from the distributor?

i spent on flash before i moved to Lens and Lens filter...next maybe a lens bag...for my 75-300

Last edited:
ya....e 1 i saw...comes wif 3 yrs warranty...now i'm lookin into this pop up flash diffuser too
http://store.garyfonginc.com/puf-01.html
quite cool..but so far..only c e 3rd party..didn't really get to c any1 sellin e original...

ya....e 1 i saw...comes wif 3 yrs warranty...now i'm lookin into this pop up flash diffuser too
http://store.garyfonginc.com/puf-01.html
quite cool..but so far..only c e 3rd party..didn't really get to c any1 sellin e original...

I considering to get it but it is so big and it wont be convenient to fit into my small Canon Bag. Gary Fong has a page on facebook too. Yes i saw many third parties... I would suggest u try the Diffusion cover that comes with Emoblitz and shoot photos....

Now i just need a lightsphere to test out the IQ difference.

was chattin wif Fisher from RDP...
they bringing in 3rd party flash which function like speedlite 430...
which is like...half e price of it....might consider...
coz..i jus realised tat emoblitz could only rotate up down 90 degree...can't rotate left to right...which is pretty a downside....
now...considering sia...
but the pop up diffuser is something i tink..a must to get for convenient shootin of protrait....
jus ordered 1 from RDP
friendly ppl!!!
n to cqprime: u consider e pop up flash big?....i find it small n portable..can dismantle it to slot into bag...
anyway...if it really does a gd job in evening out e light....i tink it will b worth it....some more..it's jus $12
cheers

Last edited:
coz..i jus realised tat emoblitz could only rotate up down 90 degree...can't rotate left to right...which is pretty a downside....
now...considering sia...
but the pop up diffuser is something i tink..a must to get for convenient shootin of protrait....
jus ordered 1 from RDP
friendly ppl!!!
n to cqprime: u consider e pop up flash big?....i find it small n portable..can dismantle it to slot into bag...
anyway...if it really does a gd job in evening out e light....i tink it will b worth it....some more..it's jus $12
cheers

My unit can rotate left and right and backwards. Best go to alan photo funan outlet to try out. I just emailed the distributor for warranty details and i surprised they reply me on Sunday too wow.

I do find the lighsphere big but u mentioned it can be folded? maybe i need a bigger camera bag to fit my flash and camera and extra lens 75-300 and Lightsphere.

Where u can find 12 dollars lightsphere?

now...considering sia...
jus ordered 1 from RDP
friendly ppl!!!
cheers

Hey there FireZ, may i know where is RDP? Wonder if they do bring in third party flash for Nikon too :dunno:
Do update me if you have any news :thumbsup:

Hey there cqprime,

i wish to know if the flash is okay for taking wedding pics and potraits? as in reliability,power and how constant it is? like flash flash then half way won't suddenly cannot flash right? hahha ;p And one last thing how much? hahha

Thanks Fire and Cqprime :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Hey there FireZ, may i know where is RDP? Wonder if they do bring in third party flash for Nikon too :dunno:
Do update me if you have any news :thumbsup:

Hey there cqprime,

i wish to know if the flash is okay for taking wedding pics and potraits? as in reliability,power and how constant it is? like flash flash then half way won't suddenly cannot flash right? hahha ;p And one last thing how much? hahha

Thanks Fire and Cqprime :bsmilie:

For my use of the flash in group photos in indoor and outdoors, it works fine for me. As for the photo quality, i am a new DSLR user i say ok photos when i use the diffusion cover.

I paid something like 178 from Alan photo Funan, paid extra for using credit card. Cash is cheaper. it comes with 3 years warranty from SGCosmos a local company.

I did encounter some weird problem yesterday so i emailed to SGcosmos for help and they replied me back fast. Now my flash is working fine....so i dont think need to send down for repair.

But if u r doing wedding photos which i feel very important i will buy or rent a canon flash to do the event and use Emoblitz as a standby unit.

yo morning!..
to cqprime: e pop up flash isn't tat big after all?!....it can b dismantle so keep it at e side of the camera bag de bah...tat's wat i saw from e video which gary fong showed(as in...he only mentioned tat it can b dismantle..but dind't mention e size actually..but from vidieo..can tell it isn't tat big..)
--> "Where u can find 12 dollars lightsphere? "...er..did i mentioned tat it function as lightsphere?...
anyway...my purpose of buying it coz..i find it convenient if let say..i go to my frenz b'day...pop up flash for close distant might b harsh..wif tis pop up diffuser...it reduce e nid e nid of external flash mah...but...i believe tat this pop up diffuser wun b well for a long distant...most probably meant for short distant bah....
also...i'm gettint from Fisher..a member of RDP (sound like a gang..lol)

n to ChongK: Fisher(RDP) told me tat they bringing in e 3rd party flash "nissin di622"...i read up e review online...which is pretty gd....he mentioned tat once e stock in..probably goin for $250 +/-....
sold pretty fast in malaysia (from 1 of e forum i saw..dun ask me which forum..coz i jus randomly search..haha..so..can't remember le)...

will b considering e nissin di622 thought they also haf a nissin di466(which uses LED to assist in focusing...dunno reliable mah..couldn't find review abt it) which is goin for $150+/-

add on a Lambency Clear Flash Diffuser...wow..i tink it shd work very well to brighten up e surrounding...

add on..Fisher from RDP...is a very friendly fellow to deal wif..as for 2 rest of his members..i got no idea...but probably..all friendly..haha
cheers....

For my use of the flash in group photos in indoor and outdoors, it works fine for me. As for the photo quality, i am a new DSLR user i say ok photos when i use the diffusion cover.

I paid something like 178 from Alan photo Funan, paid extra for using credit card. Cash is cheaper. it comes with 3 years warranty from SGCosmos a local company.

I did encounter some weird problem yesterday so i emailed to SGcosmos for help and they replied me back fast. Now my flash is working fine....so i dont think need to send down for repair.

But if u r doing wedding photos which i feel very important i will buy or rent a canon flash to do the event and use Emoblitz as a standby unit.

Hmm thanks for the reply cqprime,i guess it should be quite stable in that sense that you have mentioned.:think: will consider abt that flash light,cheap and good! haha :thumbsup:
cheers!

yo morning!..
n to ChongK: Fisher(RDP) told me tat they bringing in e 3rd party flash "nissin di622"...i read up e review online...which is pretty gd....he mentioned tat once e stock in..probably goin for $250 +/-....
sold pretty fast in malaysia (from 1 of e forum i saw..dun ask me which forum..coz i jus randomly search..haha..so..can't remember le)...

will b considering e nissin di622 thought they also haf a nissin di466(which uses LED to assist in focusing...dunno reliable mah..couldn't find review abt it) which is goin for $150+/-

add on a Lambency Clear Flash Diffuser...wow..i tink it shd work very well to brighten up e surrounding...

add on..Fisher from RDP...is a very friendly fellow to deal wif..as for 2 rest of his members..i got no idea...but probably..all friendly..haha
cheers....

Hey there FireZ, thanks for your reply..This nissin flash sounds quite cool,but only RDP brings it in? I shall be looking around for the reviews on it :D and i'll consider abt it :thumbsup:
Thanks alot!

Status
Not open for further replies.