Emoblitz 328

Status
Not open for further replies.

oTaRu

Dec 25, 2004
Anyone who holding on this flash, is it gd to use?
pls give some comments... thanks...

oTaRu said:
Anyone who holding on this flash, is it gd to use?
pls give some comments... thanks...

Bought this from MS Color and it worked beautifully for my Coy D&D. But together with the S2IS, it became a bit bulky and I liked the swivel up/down/left/right motion.

Using one now, value for money IMHO. Comes with a dumb hotshoe, slave mode (S1, S2). Tilt and swivel as well. Only shortcoming is that the build quality is not too good. :sweat:

so overall still acceptable??
the flash is strong enough??

Emoblitz is slightly on the weak side if u use the sensor...

Another good second hand flash to look out for is the Metz M32 series... although they r out of production, but they are pretty good...

hmmm.... i was struggling... which one to buy... the suntax 328 or Emoblitz 328 or the panasonic original one... but the panasonic one selling too expensive for a single pin hot shoe...

Yeah, it's acceptable by my standards so far, as I hardly use flash!

oTaRu said:
so overall still acceptable??
the flash is strong enough??

I tried Emoblitz 328 yesterday, the built of the flash is not so gd.... but still acceptable for the less than $100 stuff... but it was unable to place inside my lumix bag... is there any recommend bag for FZ30 + Emoblitz 328 + batteries + memory + etc etc small things? is crumpler bag gd ?

are there any black flash units that are of the same calibre of the emoblitz 328?

kinda weird having a black camera with a white/beige looking thing. of course, it's just aesthetics. :D

: i dun think still got rite (black emoblitz)?? should be quite hard to find.....
:mine is silver, so add together with my black fz20, it looks a little strange initially, but after a few days you get used to it and wouldn't notice the miss match liao...:)

Can always spray paint the flash! :bsmilie:

Find the flash goes well with my silver FZ-5! Good match! :thumbsup:

huggable said:
Can always spray paint the flash! :bsmilie:

Find the flash goes well with my silver FZ-5! Good match! :thumbsup:

spray.... hmm... not bad the idea...

Forgot to add disclaimer:

Huggable will not be responsible for any problems/mishaps/malfunctions/loss of sleep that could arise during or after the course of re-spraying the Emoblitz 328. The entire spraying of the flash, the outcome and the consequences would be entirely bore by the sprayer/owner alone. :sweat:

heard its about $60 or so. i might be getting either it or the suntax model.... ;)
Has anyone tried a Achiever 115A/S flash before? I've heard about it somewhere before...

metallilan said:
heard its about $60 or so. i might be getting either it or the suntax model.... ;)
Has anyone tried a Achiever 115A/S flash before? I've heard about it somewhere before...

got mine for $55 at sim lim square AP..........maybe u can go there check it out or call then first

hope this is not OT since we are talking about the emoblitz flash. does anyone know if this flash can be used with canon g series camera? thanks in advance

finally bought this flash liao...

Status
Not open for further replies.