Emjay working hour and days?

Does anyone know what's Emjay working hour and day. Cos i'm from Malaysia (JB), and i do not wanna go down and waste my trip there, and they aren't open. Please do advise on this thanks.

I planning to go down on 16 Aug 2010, which is a monday at around 12 pm to 1pm, will he be there? Thanks.

Does anyone know what's Emjay working hour and day. Cos i'm from Malaysia (JB), and i do not wanna go down and waste my trip there, and they aren't open. Please do advise on this thanks.

I planning to go down on 16 Aug 2010, which is a monday at around 12 pm to 1pm, will he be there? Thanks.

Open from Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm.

Call 63386313 as his lunch is from 2pm to 3pm

i just went to see Kelvin he's a very nice person, and explained a lot of thing to me. He even taught me how to clean the sensor and view finder too, i'm very happy to go down there and had my K-x serviced.

Moreover, he charge me 0 cost, i ask the reason, and he said that the camera is still under warrenty so the cleaning is free and he also do it out of good will.

I hereby thanks Emjay and especailly Kelvin, for the support the he had given me:thumbsup:. Thank you.

i just went to see Kelvin he's a very nice person, and explained a lot of thing to me. He even taught me how to clean the sensor and view finder too, i'm very happy to go down there and had my K-x serviced.

Moreover, he charge me 0 cost, i ask the reason, and he said that the camera is still under warrenty so the cleaning is free and he also do it out of good will.

I hereby thanks Emjay and especailly Kelvin, for the support the he had given me:thumbsup:. Thank you.

Kelvin almost, always provide good service to pentax group:thumbsup:

:eek: wah.... that's so nice of him! by right there will be charges. kelvin :thumbsup:

Is it Kevin, or Kelvin? :think:

I hope they just extend the time up to 7 pm for those who work further away just like us which is located in tuas. Or at least halfday during saturdays.