Emiko @ Sentosa

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobotto

Aug 27, 2003
www.pbase.com
Hey guys,

Did a shoot at Sentosa just last Sat.
After coming back and seeing all my shots coming out wide, have definately learnt the hard way that I must do tighter shots.
hehz
:sweat:

Neway here are some shots from that day.

Emiko @ Sentosa

- Bob

hmm.. i tink the model is abit under/dark in the shots. It would be better if reflectors or a bigger flash is use to brighten up the model.....

i agree. the model looks under exp. use a reflector or a fill in flash to give more details to the model. what we want to show is the model and not the details of the background. unless you are shooting silhouette shots.

i find that the first shot is a bit blur... hand shake?

but hey... good effort man. :thumbsup: keep the shots coming. :)

nickpower said:
hmm.. i tink the model is abit under/dark in the shots. It would be better if reflectors or a bigger flash is use to brighten up the model.....

Agreed with nickpower. Watch your exposure on your subject although your exposure of background seems more acceptable. Besides exposure, posing, preferably with preplanning.

I think you are metering at the wrong places. Your background is bright so your subject is dim. You should compensate or do a spot metering on teh subject itself.

too muck backlight...try spot meter for a "middle" tone(eg grass) and pump up some fill flash =)

I like the 4th picture; sunset, but without the model.. =)

Thanks for all the comments guys.

Need all this "ouch" critiques so I have no choice but force myself to improve
haha
:cry:

Was trying to capture both the backgound and the model for this shoot actually.
But didnt' come out that well.
Haiz

Anything more to look out for for my next outdoor?

- Bob

Picture no. 4 reminds me of a CD cover - Cafe Del something....... can't remember.

Anyway - was there over the weekend - got the sunset shot as well.

You're a digital user...didn't u check your shots after you took them???

ya....haha.....like the backgrd of the last one....but i do agree tt the model looks abit "dark"

try using a huge refector to kick up the light onto the model??

I think the photo works well in current form without any real need to crop tighter...

the model looks so good she should not wear anything IMO...lol...

but anwyay, i liek the 4th one...

Status
Not open for further replies.