embed picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

henrii88tay

Nov 2, 2008
Yishun, Singapore, Singapore
hi all cser im a member for a year + and i still didnt figure how to post an img in the forum... can someone please guide me .....thanks bro:(

:nono:apparently for over a yr u didn't even bother to do a search or read through the FAQ lor.

U can simply upload ur images to a site like flickr, photobucket...etc then copy the html paste it "Insert image"

See HERE too..

For goodness sake, DO a SEARCH.

It's BEEN repeated so many times already. :nono:

Just upload the image to a hosting site and copy the URL. The IMG tags are up there when you post. Look for the button Inset Image.

For goodness sake, DO a SEARCH.

It's BEEN repeated so many times already. :nono:

Just upload the image to a hosting site and copy the URL. The IMG tags are up there when you post. Look for the button Inset Image.

wat to do...ppl here expect us to spoonfeed them...:cry:

hi all cser im a member for a year + and i still didnt figure how to post an img in the forum... can someone please guide me .....thanks bro:(

A year plus, and you haven't seen any of the stickies in the newbies section? The daily threads asking the exact same question? The fact that it's the same as on almost all other forums?

To me this is a reflection of how many camera owners use their equipment. Nice and shiny but never bother to take time to figure out how to use it properly. Take the easy route and ask instead of exploring for the answer. I sometimes wonder just how many members spend all their time in front of the computer instead of a good proportion behind the camera...

Not an attack on TS, just an observation of many banal threads recently.

obviously u didn't bother to either look thru this section, nor did u bother to search for it.

wat to do...ppl here expect us to spoonfeed them...:cry:

What to do... you have any BIG SHINY SPOONs available? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.